Any Riders In Or Around Abingdon? (dj's Hometown)

abtrials

Hi,

Is there any riders as the title says in or around Abingdon (R.I.P DJ) area? if there is anyone out there post here and we can arrange a ride over the weekend. there is about 6-7 riders in Abingdon so just pop a post up, and we will arrange a ride at some point?

Also anyone else thinking of travelling to ride Abingdon, post and let me know and I will take you around and show you the trials hot spots?

:D:rolleyes:B)(Y)

Hi to all that have posted already! I already know of Carl as I ride with him at the mo anyway and I helped him build up his new ECHO bounce the other day (well nice to ride) (Y):D anyway I digress, I don't know of the others mentioned? I haven't rode with them in or near Abingdon yet, but we will most probably be out in Abingdon Saturday, (weather permitting) but if everyone lets us know of weekends they are free we can see if everyone is free on the same day and it could be sorted like that? so post your dates you can ride and we will see. :-

hey rwiley i think u was the one that left a message saying u ride wit carl, i presume u mean carl "jimmy" cant spell his last name stanten

if so get him to give me a ring or a txt, tell him its joe from didcot

i got a new number 07989191712

cheers bud

I take it you mean Carl Stanton? :) its a simple name but its easy to make the mistake I usually put Karl? but anyway I will tell him about the post and he can get it from there mate because he ent working so he never has credit to ring/text? me back to let me know if he has the message etc you can email him he usually answers that. click my name on the forum and send me an email then I will forward his address on. (Y);)

i live in didcot which is 10/15 mins drive away from abingdon

id b up for riding around that area sometime with people

wont b able 2 do this weekend got moto comp

but another time me and friends would be up for it

Hows the king joe?

I'd like to ride abingdon again but its a bit of a trek for me. Give spike my love.

IS CARL STANTON STILL RIDING, WOOOSH.

Edited by Trials Punk

Hows the king joe?

I'd like to ride abingdon again but its a bit of a trek for me. Give spike my love.

IS CARL STANTON STILL RIDING, WOOOSH.

Yea stanton is still about he stoped riding for a while, but he has started again he has been riding for about 6-7 months now!

how much of a trek is it? :huh::unsure:

hahah indeed i am still riding... although it's a bit sketchy :-

gunstan...white ranger?... what happened to him the other night?you came out in orange and denim!let down >_<

Carl

LOL you noob carl, that top was red! It was night time when i came out so i guess ill let you off on the grounds of poor lighting... I wore red in a sign of my bike's last day of being red...

Now ryan (rwiley) is kindly spraying frame and forks white and rebuilding my front rim with black spokes to match the back and fitting my hayes disc which is no different to yours... ^_^

P.S - Yes John Mason is crap and all those that went there... Excluding my friends....

Edited by White Ranger

Carl, Sam, Dj''s borther, Tick and a few others i belive

Sam is from Woodstock, north of Oxford, Tic is from Salisbury which is nowhere near.

I'm sure there are a fair few riders around the Oxford/Abingdon area.

Jon

Classic! When I read Pete's post I had a chuckle, then Jon's reply was even better :lol: