London Ride

Joel G

i ride a silver zona zip but i used to ride a mission prodigy i ride progress road alot after school what do you ride and were.

thanks Joel (Y)

nice...... i ride a mission :$ :sick: only been ridin about 6 months, soon to be gettin a nice bt raven 6.0 :)

i guess we could meet up for a ride some time? gota get me new mech hanger first :angry:

nice...... i ride a mission :$ :sick: only been ridin about 6 months, soon to be gettin a nice bt raven 6.0 :)

i guess we could meet up for a ride some time? gota get me new mech hanger first :angry:

yeah that sounds good maybe go for a little ride down progress road after school or you can come riding with us down southend at the weekend

joel (Y)

I might arange one for next weekend (15th) last one turned out ok.

Reecerazor, you should deffo try get to southend this sunday there are quite a few of us out as far as i know should be cool. Everyone seems to be getting new bikes :mellow: i want one :( no fair your all far to rich.

Nick :turned:

Edit: In fact... >Click here<

GAY! :lol:

You are tall.

Edited by stiffnips

remeber nick we aint member s we cant answer that topic but yeah me reece damian him toom karl and all us other lot from southend and around will go with you should be good wel andy cant go as he has broken his hand

we still need more people for the ride only a few is abit boring invite anyone that rides trials and know there way around london and it should be good nick you know alot of good rides try and get bill and that lot to go talk to you all soon (Y)

i know you all in the thread so i can say...........

that reece youve been riding about 4 years not 6 months

confirm that rick is tall

queery who joel actually is cos' ive riddern with you

and tell nick he should organse rides for when i can actually go!!!! :P

and tell nick he should organse rides for when i can actually go!!!! :P

It's not my fault you would rather kick a ball about with lots of other boys than come out riding with the real men ... quit that sh*t you tart :P and get a f**kin mod sorted.

Much love, toodles.

simpson your probaly thinking of the reece which had the t-raptor which got niked

......... or im talking about the kid that ive been out riding with

and talk to all the time on MSN andd sorted out his account

so nerrrrrrr

and dont worry nick ill come to 1 of them soon may come to the southend ride 2morra........

if it actually happens

and if i actually go

London ride was yesterday was well good, there was a camera dude over from america doing a bit of filming, staples was trying some sicko 180 up to 180 revert to some imense gap, was really stupid, tall rob was there and my lot from essex,i tapped 38" :D and was hooking some really big walls got a puncture in the end (N) was a goog ride over all could of done with a few more people. hope to see you southend boys on the next london ride.

Dan