T-pro

Acko Mod rider

If you mean like upgrades then maybe new cranks, bb, front disc instead of maggie maybe a better freewheel, tires ect.

you can upgrade almost everything on them, is it still the steel forks on the 06? if it is i would change them, i did and it made a massive difference to my bike, its really nice on the back wheel now.

Try using the search as well there has been a few topics about upgrading t-birds and t-pros.

a new bottom bracket and freewheel is a MUST. the newer t-pros use shoddy components. i had one and the freewheel fell apart after i rode it 2 meters down the road when i first got it. changed the freewhell and the BB died on me.

so yeah, BB and freewheel before you do anything else

• 2 months later...

hi i have a t-pro i able to s upgraded my forks to echo lites and got echo team stem and zoo bars. one thing i found that helped me was a new freewheel as i have now got an eno and tis amazing. i have new set of brake pads gu pink on front and plaz pads on back with echo 4 bolt booster. i also have tryall stiky rear tyre. the next thing i want to upgrade are the wheels to sealed echo hubs and echo 07 rims.

I also have a T-PRO, and these are the upgrades I have done.

• Echo Forged 6061 Cranks
  • Tensile Freewheel
  • Onza Cirtus Pads On Ground Rims (Front And Rear)
  • Skinny Grips
  • Metal TPA Adjusters
  • Wellago Pedals

I wouldn't bother with a front disc, my mate has a T-Mag and it is far to grabby, I much prefer having a HS33 on the front with a ground rim.

The next thing is going to be new rims, or bar/stem combo.

I also have a T-pro. definetley upgrade to a back freewheel or cassette and run a surly or plazmatic Cog on the front. If you've got that back wheel with the crappy little hedgehogs in it, get rid of it (N) . Me and my mate smashed the hell of one yesterday., great fun, but is avery weak wheel, is heavy and looks crap. Get a try-all or viz rim. (Y)

Edited by dozydame

hello all,

The items i have got for my t-pro was in this order:

1. Eno freewheel

2. Zoo bars

3. Zoo stem

4. Try-all rear sealed hub with Try-all rim

5. Koxx blue pads

6. 4-bolt Echo booster

7. Rimjam pad for the front

with these little changes the bike ride 10x nice well i thought so

For Christmas i have on order:

07 Echo Lite forks

new tires

pike64421

Edited by pike64421

hi pal,

i have a onza t-pro as you can see in the picture lol. i bought a pair of zoo bars and a try-all stem and it made the bike feel alot better on the front end. it is also much easier to track stand to. i have also just purchased myself a try-all 108.9 freewheel because i feel the ACS claw one does not have enough engagements point in it and i cannot macth my friends and doing gaps because of not been able to get enough power in it.

so new handle bars and stem for deffonet and new freewheel

also do a search about this because there are many people on here who have asked the same thing

hope this helps you pal (Y)

I hope you haven't ordered the stock stem..

They don't make the Mod stem anymore, so unless you got a mod one second hand, have fun with the very low front end. ;)

no mate i have had the Zoo Stem for ages now and i got it new do u really think i am that stupid

Edited by pike64421