2006 Ribos

BAZZA

hi

been browsing the web and came across these.

IPB Image

savage is selling them on ebay, but there is no info on them. wondered if anyone has a pair and they are better than the sv-1's?

i searched and couldn't find anything, sorry if its a repost.

cheers chris

They do look a lot better when they're not shiny and new!

There are a few differences between those and the SV-1s, I'll let the guys who have used both models fill you in :)

the ones on tarty bikes website have been designed specially for them.they are vented,slightly different logos an some features that make them a bit better to get on and off.the ratchet is the same on both but the leather part of the strap on tartys is fatter.it makes it alot more comfortable.as theyre vented too so it speeds the bedding in process up quite alot.

ive tried both of them but prefer the tarty ones as the others do get quite hot

hope this cleared things up.

craig

function before fashion lads :P

to be honest, anythings better than try all`s, mine are about 6 months old and are absolutely fecked, theres no grip when its wet and not enough cushioning on the sole. saying that there is alot of ankle support and dont look too bad :)

the sv-1 shoe from tart is a better shoe it has the curly toe at the front and they are vented so the ar more flexable giviving you the ability to get into those crazy foot positions when you are side hopping better,and the strap that connects to the ratchet is thicker also for longer life and trust me i have had my fair share of ribo's lol