Poitless Topics

max-t

right i know this topic is going to get removed but to be honest i dont care..

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THERE ARE SOO MANY POINTLESS CRAPPY TOPICS ON NMC!

whats the point in posting topics about what brake pads.

its not hard to do a search or even look in the brake pad reviews thread.

at one point there was actually 3 topics about what damn brake pads.

use a bit of common sense and find out for yourself instead of posting a crap topic

and wasting the space on the page and everyone elses time.

IT REALLY ANNOYS ME AND IM SURE IT ANNOYS OTHERS :angry:

this is probably a pointless topic also because people will continue to act like idiots and still post

POINTLESS TOPICS!!! (N)

Edited by max-t

your topic is being honest. but its of no use to us is it?so isnt this a pointless topic?

so to reivew stop wasting space on the page and stop wasting our time!!!

obviously you did not read what i said...did you!

and yes i know this is a place for keeping the junk in one place but it really is annoying !

obviously you did not read what i said...did you!

and yes i know this is a place for keeping the junk in one place but it really is annoying !

i totally agree with the pointless topics page but there is no need to tell everybody your opinion on this.. because the idiots as you call them aren't going to think.actually i'm not going to post this topic on brake pads because Max-t will get annoyed with me. so theres no point in this topic because its not helping anyone .........therefore this is a pointless topic.

Abe

i totally agree with the pointless topics page but there is no need to tell everybody your opinion on this.. because the idiots as you call them aren't going to think.actually i'm not going to post this topic on brake pads because Max-t will get annoyed with me. so theres no point in this topic because its not helping anyone .........therefore this is a pointless topic.

Abe

they may not stop due to it annoying max-t, but because they now know that it is a much quicker and easier to search for reviews on pads etc, it isn't a totally pointless topic, it is getting the point accross.

Abe

what im trying to say is that WHY do people post pointless topics? do they have no common sense?

im not trying to prevent it because i know that it is not within my capabilities.

and this isnt really a pointless topic ;)

we are talking about something that isnt usually 'topic'd' about.

(sorry...excuse the made up word) :lol:

what im trying to say is that WHY do people post pointless topics? do they have no common sense?

im not trying to prevent it because i know that it is not within my capabilities.

and this isnt really a pointless topic ;)

we are talking about something that isnt usually 'topic'd' about.

(sorry...excuse the made up word) :lol:

right I understand what you are saying now.People post up topics that no one is intressted in because they are hoping that somebody will be intrested.its all to do with trying to get validated.they will soon realise as i did that its not how many topics and posts you have added to the forum its the quality of wat you are saying in your posts.

lolz.

Get used to it.

Because of the mentality of the english population, you will always get retards that don't have a clue about life, nor any self initiative to find stuff out for themselves and require to be spoon fed everything.

There is nothing you can do, complain all you like, unless the english education system changes, or the younger generation suddenly get a clue, it will always happen.

lolz.

Get used to it.

Because of the mentality of the english population, you will always get retards that don't have a clue about life, nor any self initiative to find stuff out for themselves and require to be spoon fed everything.

There is nothing you can do, complain all you like, unless the english education system changes, or the younger generation suddenly get a clue, it will always happen.

hahaha (Y)

sounds about right :lol:

max...

The most anoying topic in new members, is the ones that have a go a other new members topics. Eg. This one.

Someone's just gone out and bought a standard t-pro, and wants better brake pads, are they suposed to have knowledge on what to buy? No. Do they know where the brake pad topic is? No.

Just ignore the topics if you don't want to help.

The most anoying topic in new members, is the ones that have a go a other new members topics. Eg. This one.

Someone's just gone out and bought a standard t-pro, and wants better brake pads, are they suposed to have knowledge on what to buy? No. Do they know where the brake pad topic is? No.

Just ignore the topics if you don't want to help.

like i said..use common sense.use the search.anyway i dont want this to turn into a fallout with you all (Y)

you cant spell point :lol::lol::D:):mellow::unsure:

yes, people do make mistakes :P

Ye sometimes it can be annoying but thats why this is the new members chat, some people cant find the exact answer they want. Like someone said, if someone wants to read it they will, you can see by the title what it is about, if you seen it before don't read it. (Y)