End Of Year Pranks..

Willsey

• 2 weeks later...

me and some of my mates hid all the bikes with no locks. this is a funny one that we did but it wasnt end of year, it was snowing and at lunch time everyone was makin huge snowballs and snow men and at the end of the day loads of us rolled the snow balls in to school and put them it different places but then we got busted on the camera lol

Brainiac is TOP

Nah my old chemistry teacher kept telling us random stuff like that and demonstrating them.

Best one was the time he coated a £20 note in something that was supposed to stop the paper from burning, except something went wrong it actually burned away to nothing...

Burning shit smells horrible, or it might smell sweet, can't quite remember, but i was riding my ol mini dirt bike on a field near me and a bit of shite went on the engine which was gay.

If you have the time, go around the whole school and turn all of the desks upsidedown, also do this with computers, teachers desks, chairs and anything else that isn't stuck down (like a teacher for instance)

Edited by Fat Pants