Danny Macaskill: Some Short Clips From Extended Family Dvd

brainchild

A Couple of new clips from Danny Macaskill (Tarty-Bikes) from upcoming film 'Extended Family' from

www.Brainchild-films.co.uk.

Enjoy for now..the film will be ready real soon!

This is only 1 minute long so dont get too excited :)

The clip is called 'EF-Danny-promo.mpeg' and you can..

DOWNLOAD HERE

Comments + Questions welcome!

Edited by brainchild

That is some some crazy stuff. That first line - there is no way I could even think of it, let alone do it!

Exactly what i was thinking when i was filming it..amazing how much you can do on 2 walls..use your imagination there is probably ten new tricks to do somewhere you go every day riding!

downloaded ezy enuff... but wont play :unsure:

says i need a codec or something.. please help me!!

Sorry your havin trouble watching the clip...try downloading the nimo codec pack and then install it and try the video again..this usally works for most people...

Nimo Codec pack download

let me know if you are having more trouble..

Exactly what i was thinking when i was filming it..amazing how much you can do on 2 walls..use your imagination there is probably ten new tricks to do somewhere you go every day riding!

Sorry your havin trouble watching the clip...try downloading the nimo codec pack and then install it and try the video again..this usally works for most people...

Nimo Codec pack download

let me know if you are having more trouble..

Legend!!! thanks mate (Y)

now to get my jaw off the ground... :P

everytime i see footage of this guy he blows my mind... unfreakinbelievable! a sure thing this dvd will rock!

thanks

danny

Legend!!! thanks mate (Y)

now to get my jaw off the ground... :P

everytime i see footage of this guy he blows my mind... unfreakinbelievable! a sure thing this dvd will rock!

thanks

danny

No problem Man..glad you got it working..

Hahaha.... F*CK A DUCK!!! The boy is good lol :blink:

Is that a bad boy Echo hes riding now?? I'll be able to see this chap in about 2 weeks time :D

Hey Watson mate!

Danny is riding the echo because he snapped all his frames this year...his bedroom is like a graveyard..oh yeh 7 pairs of bent or snapped forks too..Beast!

How he didn't snap something landing from what, 10 foot? backwards, i have no idea.

Pure skill lol.... ;)

Hey Watson mate!

Danny is riding the echo because he snapped all his frames this year...his bedroom is like a graveyard..oh yeh 7 pairs of bent or snapped forks too..Beast!

What a BEAST!!! I actually love him! :P