Zona Zip Or T Mag

ashley

ZONA 100% all onzas just totaly suck i think.

9 out of ten onzas are known to crack and dent like tin foil!

t mags just look cheap i think, zonas also ride much nicer but not quite as nice as a zoo python!!

Tim.

Correct me if i am wrong, but is Onza and Zona made by the same company?, supercycles?

Yea Onza's are like coke cans as i am sure many people have found out including me, 1" (width) dent on a wooden bench. (T-mag 05) but the Zona Zip is a kind of rip off of the Zoo! Python so i would go for a Zona!

(Y)

Will

This is a hard question, as ur talkin about just a frame,(if ur were getting a whole bike i'd get the T-mag every time as it just looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good), and t-mags out-number zona zips 20 to 1.

are you going on that decision by looks?

because i ride a onza t-mag and i don't think it is 20 to 1 with a zona zip but that my opinion.

It depends on if you want a long, or short frame. As there is a big different between the two.

I have a Zona, from a T-Pro. And it's a lot longer, but feels so nice on the backwheel etc.

Zona - Onza.

The first lot of T-Mags cracked and caved on the front bashplate, but i'm certain that Onza strengthened that with a gusset.

Any frame can dent, there's a small one on my Zona's downtube where I knocked it on a wall..It happens.

Choices of frame are personal preference. Try and have a go on a T-Mag, and a Zona (or Zoo...) and see if which one you prefer.

It depends on what you want a long or short frame. If you want a long frame i would say go for the zona zip has they are soo much better to ride i think. But the onza t-mag is good for s short bike frame my mate had one.

I have been on both of this frames and i have the zona zip. I think it is the better frame over the onza. Also onza's crank and dent easy.

• 2 weeks later...

2 Bennyb what the fu**ing hell r you FU**ING on about. U r talking out of ur arse. I know someone who owns a T-mag and it's bloody brilliant,I own a T-bird and it's bloody brilliant so I am going to say (And I don't care how much hate mail I get 4 saying this BTW) That everybody who slags off onza r talkin' complete & utter

BULLSH*T

Edited by CC12345678910

2 Bennyb what the fu**ing hell r you FU**ING on about. U r talking out of ur arse. I know someone who owns a T-mag and it's bloody brilliant,I own a T-bird and it's bloody brilliant so I am going to say (And I don't care how much hate mail I get 4 saying this BTW) That everybody who slags off onza r talkin' complete & utter

BULLSH*T

Benny b is right! i know it may seem weird my old onza t vee and my mates t bird seem actually stronger than the t mag or t pro well thats what it seemed like to us (Y)

ZONA 100% all onzas just totaly suck i think.

9 out of ten onzas are known to crack and dent like tin foil!

t mags just look cheap i think, zonas also ride much nicer but not quite as nice as a zoo python!!

Tim.

ONza jst fu**ing kidding Zona 100% even though i have a monty 219 zona are a lot stronger than a shitty t-mah haha they all snap onza's should b baned on riding lol.....dont meen it towards no one ..ok )....bennyb (Y):-

Have you two never rode a 26" onza like the wooodstock or the t-rex i'd like to see you to crack one of them of dent it. my brother had a t-rex hes had it for 2 years and it snapped on the dropouts (after two years ) and he is 15 stone so don't go slagging off onza's. I ride a zona zip and I would recommend one but I would also recommend a t-pro. i've had my zona for a year now and its still going strong.

Matt Rushton