[attachmentid=7632]

[attachmentid=7633]

what do you think? comments welcome....

oh and heres a quick spec for those who care:

zona zenith frame, king headset

fatty forks

Tensile cranks with dmr v8's

tryall bb

onza bar and mad stem (lock on grips in red are immense)

front and rear maggies, koolstops front zoo pads rear

echo cnc rims with echo hubs

blah blah blah

post-6298-1161114146_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1161114171_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1161114265_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1161114309_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1161114347_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1161114442_thumb.jpg

post-6298-1161114532_thumb.jpg

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

it rides spot on... very controlable (probably being down to the short chain stays) very flicky... taps, gaps and front gaps are a doddle... still yet to get used to sidehopping it... im still messing around with different stems as i cant find the perfect one... the vid will be out as soon as i fix my camera...

as for the front wheel :P ... its holding up fairly well... comes out of true now and then because the rim now has the structural integrity of cheese... but its really good... i would be lost without kris and his trusty spoke key (and his monsterous feet bending the wheel back :rolleyes: )... hopefully will upgrade the rims/wheelset sometime soon and possibly strip the frame down...

Jonny

the stickers are laquered over... i think... i can't peel them off... mainly because i dont want to ;) the frame is superb value for money, it looks the part and rides really well... alot off people slag off the stickers, i think this is mainly because they arent independantly minded enough not to follow the crowd and admit that purple futuristic font is the way forward... i feel that if you see the paint job and stickers in person they don't look at all bad, the sun glistens on the sparkly paint and the stickers are tastefully different to gash green stickers like the ones you might find on a zoo... :P ... all down to opinion really... (Y)

don't knock it till you've tried it B)

the stickers are laquered over... i think... i can't peel them off... mainly because i dont want to ;) the frame is superb value for money, it looks the part and rides really well... alot off people slag off the stickers, i think this is mainly because they arent independantly minded enough not to follow the crowd and admit that purple futuristic font is the way forward... i feel that if you see the paint job and stickers in person they don't look at all bad, the sun glistens on the sparkly paint and the stickers are tastefully different to gash green stickers like the ones you might find on a zoo... :P ... all down to opinion really... (Y)

don't knock it till you've tried it B)

I don't think its the fact their not zoo stickers, i think its more to do with the fact they look cheap and tacky. PLus that font is extremely gash, they are only stickers after all, nothing a bit of duck tape wont hide