Who Are U Sponsered By ...and If Not Who ...?

bennyb

Hey jst wondering who is sponsered on here im not jst wonderin and if you aint who wud u like to be sponsered by .... www.cleanbikes.co.uk...www.tartybikes.co.uk...www.zoobike.co.uk i wouldt mind bein sponserd by tarty .. (Y):- maybe one day ...lol thanks bennyb (Y)

Edited by bennyb

I don't think any NMC's are if you think about it logicly. New to trials manny, really f**king anyoing, pig ignonet, checky as f**k, anyoing little chavy shits....need i say more!

We have a few in here which are down to earth and cool.

Being sponsered is nothing to be big headed about! Just you lucky and they think your got tallent! You don;t have to be good ether just be switched on with life in genmral, be you self not anyhting less or eles

I don't think any NMC's are if you think about it logicly. New to trials manny, really f**king anyoing, pig ignonet, checky as f**k, anyoing little chavy shits....need i say more!

We have a few in here which are down to earth and cool.

Being sponsered is nothing to be big headed about! Just you lucky and they think your got tallent! You don;t have to be good ether just be switched on with life in genmral, be you self not anyhting less or eles

harsh...

I don't think any NMC's are if you think about it logicly. New to trials manny, really f**king anyoing, pig ignonet, checky as f**k, anyoing little chavy shits....need i say more

I think you missed the fact that people do ride trials without being a member on here?

If they stumble across the site after a few years of riding and join up, then they will be in New Members Chat.

j-Kay spend some time in er, 3 to 6 hours will do you'll see

Pete, your a legend. Sometimes I wish you could have your own special forum and could post to yourself. Myabe we could string some of the words you write down, to make a sentance which makes sense.

:P

wright pads? why not just pull your trousers down and tuen around so i can kiss your ass.

you are god (Y):o

max... :lol:

sorry mate.back on topic.

im not sponsored but i was going to try (N) didnt get round to it in the end though.

Edited by max-t

wright pads? why not just pull your trousers down and tuen around so i can kiss your ass.

you are god (Y):o

max... :lol:

sorry mate.back on topic.

im not sponsored but i was going to try (N) didnt get round to it in the end though.

ahahaha wright pads hahahaha

max you should make a proper video and e-mail them to some cool companies and get a sponsorship, you have the talent for it.................

............. when you do get sponsored maybe you will get a descent frame :o:P hahaha sorry max it had to be sed!! lol!, only joking max, when are you going to post a few pics of your new beast?????

> max :wub: <ben b!!..

ahahaha wright pads hahahaha

max you should make a proper video and e-mail them to some cool companies and get a sponsorship, you have the talent for it.................

............. when you do get sponsored maybe you will get a descent frame :o:P hahaha sorry max it had to be sed!! lol!, only joking max, when are you going to post a few pics of your new beast?????

> max :wub: <ben b!!..

i have you bell.

there in 2007 stuff (Y) haha

max...