Need Help With My Sidehops

*BOOTHY*

I'm left footed, and sidehop to the left.

Feels way more comfortable that going to the right. I try going that way, and end up diagonly and retarded.

What are you doing at the moment?

Get a video or something if you can, or describe it...

I am left foot forward but I always hop to my left instead of the right is this ok when doing sidehops. Also how do you sidehop up bigger walls and rocks. Please can you help me. :)

Keep practicing young Boothy. You will get it soon

John (Y)(Y)

You should really be sidehoping to the right, but that is just personal preferance.

I am right footed and sidehop to the right.. Wanna learn to the left, but just cant get it...

Just keep practicing and you will get higher and higher (Y)

If Damon Watson let me use his description:

rite:

get on backwheel sort your sen out, pull the bike higher then normal so its more vertical, and stall like that for as long as poss...

then smash your pedals hard as u can!! and pull in with your arm then smash em out again (this'l cuase the bike the jump up)

now think about tryin to smack your sen in the forhead with your forward legs knee (this will make your legs tuck upwards and to the side)

rite pressuming ur not a weak lil weaner and ur up push the bike into a tilt and turn your front wheel

ur up. look at your m8s with a massive cheesy, then post £20 to me for tutoring you..

-Damon Watson

Edit: Hope this helps

Edited by GeeTee

does everyone sidehop from the back wheel its more impressive from both wheels flat i think or is that old school style ??

I think it looks a cool, but standing still for a few seconds on your back wheel looks even cooler? I mean, you can jump much higher starting from back wheel + it looks nicer..

So the choise is made actually, right :)?

Greets,

Sam

Edited by Sammmmy

I think it looks a cool, but standing still for a few seconds on your back wheel looks even cooler? I mean, you can jump much higher starting from back wheel + it looks nicer..

So the choise is made actually, right :)?

Greets,

Sam

i know what your saying about stalling on the back wheel it does look cool but i dont think it looks nicer its almost like cheating cos you hardly have to jump because your front wheels normally above the object already so all you have to do is jump abit put your front wheel down then swing the back on .

where as with both wheels down you have to explode all the way from the ground onto the object and i mean landing both wheels at the same time, that looks cool in my eyes anyway