Gaz M Kot Video 2

Gaz M

Since i didnt really like my last video i was eager to get another finished and here it is :) Im actually happy with this one it has street, natural then more street :D . It's a pretty large file, Named 'KOT Bikes Video 2'

Would really appreciate comments. Thanks :)

Gaz

Click The Image

IPB Image

Since i didnt really like my last video i was eager to get another finished and here it is :) Im actually happy with this one it has street, natural then more street :D . It's a pretty large file, Named 'KOT Bikes Video 2'

Would really appreciate comments. Thanks :)

Gaz

Click The Image

IPB Image

Sweet, really liked your last one.

Nice pic too (Y)

Was ok. Dont really know what to say just odd pace to it. Thanks for the vid though (Y)

edit: I dont like the way the bike looks on you, it seems almost too big. Like your really forcing the moves.. i really prefered you on the mod you looked more incharge of it.

Edited by Spacemunkee

All I've gotta say going stock was the best choice you ever made. Them taps to 90 were incredible and the drops were incredible. Everything was just Immense !

The editing and music was Spot on !, really enjoyed it ... Didn't drag on at all in my opinion. Wish people would make slightley longer vids like this.

Anyway Great editing, Great riding .......

Liked it gareth, preferred the street sections in terms of editing, but the riding was still throughly great throughout!

That natural place looked like a bit of a goldmine! And your sidehops are just silly!

Oh, and i forgot, drop gaps, please stop before you hurt yourself hah, they're getting scary now.

Edited by Hobnobs

well impressed gaz loved it..well apart from the natty parts but id say same with any natural i dont liek to watch it but the street was well impressive youve come a long way!!...the kot looks to be treating you well...keep it up mate roll on vid 3 (Y)

christof :D

i found it to watch pritty boring, especially the natural and not because i dont like natural videos. Its hard to pull off good natural videos though. Only stan and chris walker have done it well (just thinking off the top of my head)

kinda just didnt flow enough

great riding though :)

might have been better taking the best bits and making it into a smaller vid

without the neil tunni killswitch engage music

carlos

Really enjoyed that, Gaz, mate. To say it was on for 9 minutes, i felt that it was really well put together. The song's were all good and the riding was immense, especially the stuff i hadn't filmed or already seen :P . Also, it was nice to see you riding natural on your KOT.

Off to watch again...

Cheers,

Joe.