Trialfutur.net Video

mrBENN

Well we got sponsership thanks to adam at toxsin bikes he has been really helpful in helpin us and we all try our best.

You didn't answer my question, what do you get out of the deal?

And what does the company expect of you?

Edited by adamtrials

These are good lads man and are doing a good job. Represntin trialfutur, its good, it motivates me and them. Ben and his mates are ace there makin trialfutur stickers and videos etc. In exchange Its only fair that Trialfutur give em free bees and discounts. Trial ridin is about good times ye? Not about how much you back mech cost and what jeep you dads got. I mean ive had really good riders ask for gear cheap, but if there total wankers then the riding mean nothing. If people are havin from from makin video and getting cheap gear in exchange then whats wrong with that?. Trialfutur is set up to help supply other riders out with affordable parts. And if a profit is made then great, its an added bonus. :turned:

Thanks homiees and keep up the good work :turned:

adam

Vid dont work for me, but. i ride with these lads everynow any then, and most of em (the ones that i belive are in the vid) enjoy riding and give trials a good name.

im surprised at the bitterness from Porter, at first you might think yeah, why the hell are these guys gettin a deal, when theres clearly better riders than them ? but if there basically advertising and stuff for trialfutur, then thats benifiting Adam, so he should reward them, just cause people arnt going wow look he rides that bike really good i must get that bike (which frankelly has nothing to do with it, a good rider can ride many bikes well) doesnt mean its not going to profit Ad.

Dave

no problem James,i can see how you might have felt, where maybe youve tried really hard to ride your best to keep your sponsors, then someone of a lower standard to you suddenly gets a deal.

but like Ad rightly said, its all about fun, the mojority of riders ride for fun, so why give only the best privilages.

Ill go now :rolleyes:

best rider in benfleet a simp u aint been out for like weeks, i no u got a injury and all that but hmmm lets see even though i havnt road benfleet in ages im out with these guys all day good riding there guys

these lil lads are doing what they love and thats riding and they enjoy the stickers what ben has made (a bit too much in my eyes a morey :P )

im totally shattered from todays ride i want them photos :angry:

ride with you in couple hours guys (Y)

cheers rick

no problem James,i can see how you might have felt, where maybe youve tried really hard to ride your best to keep your sponsors, then someone of a lower standard to you suddenly gets a deal.

but like Ad rightly said, its all about fun, the mojority of riders ride for fun, so why give only the best privilages.

Ill go now :rolleyes:

no no no, it isnt like that at all. im not bothered with sponsorship at all now.

it was purely because i was in a really bad mood, have been all day.

thats exactly it all off us are in it for the fun and it is good fun especially when people get hurt and everyone has a good laugh at them (usually me) all we do every second we ride is have fun and mess about and try our best to push our riding to our limits and spreading the name of trialfutur and toxin is all part of the fun.

i'm acctully pretty happy that people can see our point of view and that we are only init for the fun of riding our best and larking about and id like to take this opotunity to thank adam for what he posted its is apreshated and thanks for all the feed back guys nice to hear were improvement is needed and what was enjoyed.

Thanks Jack (Y)

Adam you've nicked my video without my permission! :angry:

only jkin, i dont care really. Its been ages since we've ridden with you, we should organise something for sometime :) like the 4th of november :)

Anyway good video but yeah wear helmets n00bs :P