Echo 07 Rim

Sucram

wat would i be better off getting?, some echo lite forks or a echo 07 back rim?

well, its quite hard to lace an echo lite fork to your hub :P

I think we need a bit more info. But if you want to know which will make the biggest difference then it will probably be the fork.

Edited by ted

well, its quite hard to lace an echo lite fork to your hub :P

I think we need a bit more info. But if you want to know which will make the biggest difference then it will probably be the fork.

are the forks alot lighter than standard t pro forks then?

Hi i love pimp bikes lol im abit of a tart when it comes to my bikes, i saw echo 07 rims in tarty warehouse the other day and yes they look pimp and are very nice, they are slightly heavier than tryall rims but i think echo have better colour.

Iloved them so much at tarty i ordered myself the pair today for my ZOO 07, i think you should defenatly try them out.

goodluck riding mate (Y)

koolstops are a bag of sh*te. Back on topic the rims look generally stronger and i would go for a new echo rim instead of the forks but completely up to you.

Drew...

How can a rim look strong a try all rim looks strong until you try a gap with one. then the sidewalls fold and the rim falls apart after about 20 gaps.

I'm not saying the echo rims are weak i'm just saying how can a rim look strong?

Matt Rushton