26/20!

Mr_Pitbull

im in probably 1 of the biggest predicament of my life. Most of the boys round our end have moved to 26.....including 1 of my good friends Abdab :D. Theres something stopping me from going 26 and i just dont know what.....

Make a decision YOURSELF :lol:

I can tap a stock pretty decent and supposidly my styles alot better :ermm: according to squince. Its not the fact i feel comfortable, its more of getting a 26 and knowing i will improve......also learning with my mates again and sessioning taps etc just sounds like more fun. 20 inch really is all about sidehopping and thats what i dont like.

There's a lot more to mods than sidehopping, and there's a lot more to stock than taps.

im in probably 1 of the biggest predicament of my life. Most of the boys round our end have moved to 26.....including 1 of my good friends Abdab :D. Theres something stopping me from going 26 and i just dont know what.....

Your shit on stock?

I can tap a stock pretty decent and supposidly my styles alot better :ermm:according to squince. Its not the fact i feel comfortable, its more of getting a 26 and knowing i will improve......also learning with my mates again and sessioning taps etc just sounds like more fun. 20 inch really is all about sidehopping and thats what i dont like.

I never said that :S

Make a decision YOURSELF :lol:

don't be silly :P:)

I'd never go to stock, just seems too flowy. I prefer explosive moves and technical lines which tend to be more natural for me on mod. The only stock bike I've ridden on natural was a Curtis comp and I just looked silly to be honest

"According to squince"

I never said that :S

Jun 25 2006, 12:48 PM Post #4

QUOTE(Mr_Pitbull @ Jun 25 2006, 12:54 AM)

Billy ur tiny! silly sausage, you'd not get on with a 26 just yet dude.

Give it a year or 2

You suite a stock loads better, your more spread out

What was that Andy :P

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....st&p=983689

Edited by Mr_Pitbull