Cheap Frames

Saracen Kid

cheap? if anything i would say they are abit expensive compared to "cheap frames" i actually thought you would put frames like onza t-birds or something like a base (which is a good cheap frame) :P, try ebay for a zona zenith, well worth the money... or an echo pure is worth looking at (Y) look on www.tartybikes.co.uk... they have excellent service.

cheap? if anything i would say they are abit expensive compared to "cheap frames" i actually thought you would put frames like onza t-birds or something like a base (which is a good cheap frame) :P, try ebay for a zona zenith, well worth the money... or an echo pure is worth looking at (Y) look on www.tartybikes.co.uk... they have excellent service.

by the looks of all the frames he wants a 26' frame, some of the ones you reccommended are 20'. but yea ebay is a good place to find a cheap frame that you love (Y)

Edited by ben beckett

Id get the echo control no doubt!

Ive just bought one of the 07 mod spacing ones and its the best bike I've ever had, it rides soooooooooo nice, it looks great and there strong. The echos chainstays feel perfect lentgh and ever since I've had this bike I've just progressed :)

So yeah go for the control woop woop

You wont regret it at all

Abdab...

tarty bikes rocks! lol yeah the bt raven is nice so is the echo pure