Anybody Go To The Less Than Jake Gig Last Night?

Johneh

Was an awesome gig, and towards the end some kid got up on stage and 1 of the security guys come out and chucks him by the leg back into the crowd (N) . Chris from LTJ then goes f**kin mental at him :angry: . Heres a video somebody posted of it http://youtube.com/watch?v=xNHZh7YEYBY, the arguement between the secuirity guy and Chris is near the end.

Comments Please :rolleyes:

Was a great gig. Missed the guard being a dick though because I got sholdered in the face and had to go sit down so i didnt pass out. Besides that, it ruled though, less than jake were quality and rally funny guys, and The Living End were amazing as well.

Was a great gig. Missed the guard being a dick though because I got sholdered in the face and had to go sit down so i didnt pass out. Besides that, it ruled though, less than jake were quality and rally funny guys, and The Living End were amazing as well.

Ahh, so thats why you went off, I didnt really know what was going on, I thought you were dehydrated or someting :S

Edited by Johneh

The living end played? f**k!

And fair play to chris, LTJ are great live definitely one of the most fun live bands by far. I can only think of a few that are as good live.

Yeah, the 3 main bands were Less Than Jake, The Dropkick Murphy's and The Living end.

After that gig I am now definitely a Huge fan of The Living End. The Murphy's were quality too, the amount of different instruments they used was insane. And what everyone says about less than Jake live is very, very true!

i have been to see less than jake in truro its only a small hall but they were f**kin amazing and the guys were sound the bouncers didnt let anyone in to the bar when they were in there but then the guys come out and told the bouncers to f**k off lol that made me laugh

LOL thats crazy!

Gutted I missed this tour, wanted 2 go but cant afford it. Seen LTJ a couple of times before and they are awesome, but the Dropkicks are clearly the greatest most entertaining band on the planet!

Did they play 'Kiss me Im shitfaced' and get all the women from the crowd up on the stage?

They did when saw them last year, best gig Ive ever been 2!!!!

Really wish I'd made it :(

Should have pretended you was going to the shop, always used to work, now when my mum asks me where im off to i tell her "to smoke some drugs and make some babies"

At least im not lying hey.

Must go to see them always wanted to go and see "A day in the life" aswell

Did they play 'Kiss me Im shitfaced' and get all the women from the crowd up on the stage?

They did when saw them last year, best gig Ive ever been 2!!!!

Really wish I'd made it :(

Yes they did, including some fat chick with ankle height tits, ruined the f**king song.