Whats Better

bionicman

hey there i have an echo rim but onza aint very strong tsid say tryall most people have them but if not but an echo 07 off www.tartybikes.co.uk cheers bennyb

If I ware you I would bought an ECHO 07 rim. But Try-All not bad to. Onza suxx

I ride an onza and it holds up brilliantly, its took some big knocks aswell at trials, tryall arent that ood from what I've heard,but apparently there sorting them out.

as long as you keep stuff well maintained, you will be fine.just tighten spokes when there loose etc.

i think try all with out a doubt they are from the same makers of koxx wat is one of the best trials makes in the world onza are more of a budget bike make in my books and not as good i think the try all rims are good i might get some of the floresnt green ones for the new bike im getting or some green zoo ones.

i think try all with out a doubt they are from the same makers of koxx wat is one of the best trials makes in the world onza are more of a budget bike make in my books and not as good i think the try all rims are good i might get some of the floresnt green ones for the new bike im getting or some green zoo ones.

If their not that good why have they got a half price replacement policy? Its a shit load more than koxx have, yeah koxx are an innovative company but its us that has to pay for these innovations, making their products far more overpriced than their competitors. And without a warranty to back up their renoundedly easily broken products they aren't the best company in the world.

Theres many people who think try-all rims are cheese rims, deano it means weak as cheese... i.e not very strong. I always got told they dent easily mind you i've never tried them myself so i can't really say. I can however say that my ronnie rim had around 30 grinds before i officially classed it as being dead, something that a lot of rims woudn't even think of withstanding. It did end up snapping cracking having the pins snap and being dented in almost every section of the left sidewall but it was still fairly true.

However, i would advise you to get an 07 echo rim, their supposed to be really good, i'll get one when i eventually get a new wheel.

Edited by Krisboats

When I say the try-alls are made of cheese, I mean that they are made from a very week alloy, they are still quite strong purely because of the huge amount of this weak alloy there is. But they dent easily, flatspot like a bitch and grinds last about a week thanks to the weak alloy. But I suppose they do stay true quite well, just not round.

Pre Members

stop using slang or txt talk or what ever

and use the spell checker it doesn't take long

I don't see why it even matters that people use slang as long as people can still no what there talking about why should anyone care. People on trials forum are far to strict on spelling and punctuation.

Wez

Edited by wez