Rims?

spastic_danny

The guy rides mod, so the Spank Oobah Stiffy and Mavic are out of the question, and they dont make 'D521's anymore, they re-named them the EX721 and slightly changed the profile, but there even better now anyway!

Echo looks like your best bet, or if its a 36hole the Kris Holm unicycle rims are ment to be pretty indistructable, same as the Try-alls but made from a stronger alloy.

The guy rides mod, so the Spank Oobah Stiffy and Mavic are out of the question, and they dont make 'D521's anymore, they re-named them the EX721 and slightly changed the profile, but there even better now anyway!

Echo looks like your best bet, or if its a 36hole the Kris Holm unicycle rims are ment to be pretty indistructable, same as the Try-alls but made from a stronger alloy.

jesus shows how old school my arse has become!!

Echo and Try All Appear to be the best rims at the moment, or so I've heard. Apparently the 07 echos are stronger than the 06's and come in more colours than the Try All. They also have a thicker sidewall so that you can grind them more often, for those who prefer spend ages dialing their bikes in perfectly.

So the Echo 07's get my vote, mostly because i grind my rear rim often and will probably end up getting one soon. :D