Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

I'll need to get used to controls and shit somewhere :(

Just do the training level on campaign mode, has the assault course on there which will get you used to the controls.

Other option is to play with someone in a private match (really should get a headset for this mate), its a bit of free practice really so you can run about get used to controls, the map and techniques, I can teach you everything to know.

Also on the subject of COD, anyone else heard of "no-scoping", its pretty much where the enemy can shoot you with a sniper rifle without looking down the scope, like a showoff move for when the othe player watches the killcam.

I've been practicing it, and got a good technique down for it, if anyone is interested I can enlighten you. :turned:

Its hardly mega bucks for an official headset (unless your looking for a wireless one which is pointless).

Can get some unofficial ones which are pretty good, my mate has one with the kind of headphones that cover your ears, and the microphone itself is sturdier and more adjustable than the standard xbox mic.

Headset is really needed on Call of Duty (if you get into it at least), main reason is because all speech from other players (if not muted) will come through your TV, it just crackles out and is hard to hear, whereas with a mic you can have it in to hear everyone, but off so you don't have to talk.

Its also good when you've got a team and want to do tactics.

Edited by Albino Slig

Its hardly mega bucks for an official headset (unless your looking for a wireless one which is pointless).

Can get some unofficial ones which are pretty good, my mate has one with the kind of headphones that cover your ears, and the microphone itself is sturdier and more adjustable than the standard xbox mic.

Headset is really needed on Call of Duty (if you get into it at least), main reason is because all speech from other players (if not muted) will come through your TV, it just crackles out and is hard to hear, whereas with a mic you can have it in to hear everyone, but off so you don't have to talk.

Its also good when you've got a team and want to do tactics.

I'll grab one off ebay or something. Nice one.

Add me =D

jonXmack.png

Is anyone on COD anygood at no scoping?, im practising but only in free-for-all and my kills to death ratio has gone down loads lol so is there anyone that can add me and giving me some help and stuff please.

Gamertag : FederalTurboPad (i dont use a modded controller lol but my brother decided to make me a gamertag with that name :S)