Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

You're not wrong, but I don't like buying Microsoft Points so I don't own it myself.

Bought Burnout Paradise for 13 quid, so as soon as it arrives I'll be playing that.

its good until you get your burnout license. which is after about 80wins (feels like a lifetime) then to get your elite license you need 100 more wins. really sucks. and its boring by that time because you realise that the way the cars handle is crap, and if you dont have a hd tv you cant see shit when going fast. and you soon get annoyed of having to always race with traffic and loosing a race youve tried hundreds of time because you crash into a bus at the finish line....... crashing is cool though!

edit: as for cod4, game on tom game on, ive been raping with m16 at the moment. me and 5 other mates won 14 sabotage matches in a row before we changed game type. ownage!!

Edited by Bearded Midget

I thought you could only play GH with a guitar controller? :ermm:

Nope it can be played on a normal xbox controller.

I believe it is the 4 shoulder buttons and one of the coloured buttons for the 5 notes and analogue for whammy, you don't have to strum so its really good for solos or quick sections.

COD now?

I believe it is the 4 shoulder buttons and one of the coloured buttons for the 5 notes and analogue for whammy, you don't have to strum so its really good for solos or quick sections.

COD now?

You don't have to strum for half the solos on the guitar ;)

The beginning of through the fire in flames for example, because the notes are effectively just a set of hammer ons you can do it without strumming more than once.

COD now?

Your right, it says so in the manual included with my new GHII set (including guitar)

Got it today, only 47pounds!!! (new)

Enjoying it to say the least ;)

Yea before 5, because its upstairs in my house you can hear all the banging coming through the floor/ceiling, parents just go mental.

Aaha I've been playing Project8 lately, I bought it for like a tenner, I'm just ace at the THPS games. (self proclaimed) :D

I was pretty daddy at Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2.

But TH games jsut don't cut it anymore, skate. is awesome because the controls are just so innovative, and once you are over the initial learning curve, it's a pretty decent game aswell.