Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

well last time i got banned for abusing some american guy and may of gone a bit over the top about it, but he called me a lil fagot and a douche bag and told me to hang my self so i told him a joke about 9/11 :$ i felt so bad after though.

I don't see why everytime a Yank hears a person from the UK in the lobby on COD4 they are all "Oh My God!".

I mean, aren't they the nation who are more to their roots in christianity than we are, surely thats blasphemy?

Oh so that was why you was on a different account when we played MotoGP then Baz?

I don't see why everytime a Yank hears a person from the UK in the lobby on COD4 they are all "Oh My God!".

I mean, aren't they the nation who are more to their roots in christianity than we are, surely thats blasphemy?

What malformed thought process are you trying to put across?

f**king RROD.

:(

Just filled out the form on the Microsoft website. My warranty runs out in 2 months so I guess the timing isn't too bad!

EDIT: Also bought a RROD x-clamp fix kit from ebay for a fiver, so if it does it again I should be all good!

Just hope it doesnt take forever :(

Edited by Mark King

f**king RROD.

Just filled out the form on the Microsoft website. My warranty runs out in 2 months so I guess the timing isn't too bad!

EDIT: Also bought a RROD x-clamp fix kit from ebay for a fiver, so if it does it again I should be all good!

How'd you find out when the warrenty runs out? Would there be a date within all of my papers and xBox info which was in the box? Or is it from the date of purchase? - Do you still need the receipt for RRoD claim? Better not do :(

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

How'd you find out when the warrenty runs out? Would there be a date within all of my papers and xBox info which was in the box? Or is it from the date of purchase? - Do you still need the receipt for RRoD claim? Better not do :(

https://service.xbox.com/servicehome.aspx

If you register it there it tells you.

No you don't need the receipt :)

f**king RROD.

Got my RROD fix kit today, so f**k sending it to Microsoft, gonna fix it myself later.

i randomly learnt how to play hard career now, and have done a few on expert too, pretty happy, can finally stand a chance against my mate dean :P although i still cant 5 star raining blood on medium, thats the only one i cant 5 star. i got 94% and 110,000 points but i still didnt get 5 stars...hard shit....

anyone wannu play sometime, i got it less than a week ago but its already overtaken cod4 for me......