Road Trip

pike64421

Hello everyone,

Well I am trying to plan ahead for 2007 as I am trying to sort out a JSY road trip around the South of the UK. We would plan it out over a three week period and make it like a semi holiday. Right now as it stand there will be 3 of us travelling a car for all the passengers and a van for all the bikes a spares. Well I think we would be sleeping in tents at the nearest camp site.

Below I have made a quite list on where I think would be good to ride and meet new people ok.

Well I was thinking of heading in the direction of:

Poole (get off the boat)

Southampton

Portsmouth

Brighton

Folkstone

Dover

Rochester

London

Cambridge

Leicester

Coventy

Oxford

Reading

Bath

Bristol (go home)

That is not a final route yet but there is no point in going some where that there will be nothing to ride and no new people to meet.

This is where you nice people coming into it to advise me on which way to head.

The riders that will be coming are:

Pike64421 (my self Jayson)

Jersey rider (Ben Here)

Danny.g (Danny)

So guy’s if you can help me on what locations to go for it would be a big help and you never know we could be in a town near you

Cheer guys for reading this and comment will be so so helpful

Pike64421 (jayson)

Ill show you lot around reading, and if u needed somewere to stay my parents may let the three of you sleep in loft hahaha.

me and four off my mates come from fleet and would be well up for taking the train to reading to ride with you guys we are not amazing riders but have all the basic skills, been riding a year. and they say the best way to learn is to ride with people that are better than you?? BUT TO MAVIC WE DONT NEED A PLACE TO STAY DONT WORRY!!!

Edited by echo v onza

JSY roadtrip ***...

hopefully we can have a few :)

Really looking forward to riding England so please guys just offer your services, not partically needing places to stay...just people to ride with at as many towns/citys we can fit in the 3 weeks.

Ill probably be around then, i live near bath... i will give you a tour of bath.

hope that helped, will talk more nearer to the point.

graham (Y)

Yeh its brilliant mate (Y) Will get in touch again more nearer the time as you mentioned.

Might be able to help you with Oxford... Bike permitting... and thats if you don't smell really bad after going to Poole, Southampton, Portsmouth, Brighton, Folkstone, Dover, Rochester, London, Cambridge, Leicester and Coventy, sleeping in tents. :lol:

Orite dude cheers (Y) Will drop you a pm a few weeks before we set off to see how your situation is...and were over to ride not to be bothered with being smelly :P

Should come to stoke (Y).

zoo baby!

Ok well if your offering :) Il get Jay to add it to the list, if its not to far up the country (I probably only know 6 cities max in England ^_^ )

well the JSY team aims to go on this road trip in the summer holidays 2007 because the nights will be logger and most people don't have school (Y)(Y)

Should come to stoke (Y).

zoo baby!

i think that would be a great idea because it is not that far from Leicester then to Nottinghamn and then to stoke that sounds good

i am the worst trials rider on here so i would just be simply watching and dreaming.

if you in brighton you should ride crawley and horsham ther not super good but ther is lots of places to ride i might come to brighton but just to see some of you ride so i wont be riding :( might be if i can improve over christmas though :) .

Edited by dan the trials man

i am the worst trials rider on here so i would just be simply watching and dreaming.

if you in brighton you should ride crawley and horsham ther not super good but ther is lots of places to ride i might come to brighton but just to see some of you ride so i wont be riding :( might be if i can improve over christmas though :) .

^_^ not to worry mate, we'l stop by most likely...cheers for the compliments, everyone in the "Jsy team" are vastly mixed in ability, its also about meeting new people too not just about the riding :)

you should head to plymouth then home because everywer u go one place culd be short stay so try and head down to plymouth ....thanks bennyb (Y)

I thought we were stopping in plymouth, oh no wait thats portsmouth...and aint plymouth right down in the far far bottom west of the country lol ?

Awsome I would like to meet you all again, i would also let you stay at my house, in my garden or I have 2 sofas and a bed, hope it goes well (Y) Trialsbikenut

Me and Jay should be flying over to you in easter! So see you then...and in the summer when were on the road we'l stop by for a couple of days too (Y)

dan the trials man, everyone has to start somewhere and you never know we might learn something new off of you and you might learn something off of us.you can't say "i would just be simply watching and dreaming." because you will never learn how to do stuff unless you try doing it yourself. i do think you should come to Brighton and ride as well because it will be mega nice to meet new people and to see how others ride (Y)(Y)

pike64421