Nintendo Wii

rocktrials

Anyone getting this cool lil' thing, and is it multiplayer? i.e can me and a friend play on it at the same time?

yes it is multiplayer and no i wont be getting one, yes zelda will be good and mario and maybe wii sports but nintendo lack the capacity and money to create top class games such as gear of war or playstations metal gear solid or final fantasy game rather stick to the big guns cause at least you know what your getting, also with nintendo they focus more towards kids.

who cares if they can't create game like the one on ps3 or the 360.., have you ever played wii sport ? or the wii in general ?, I have, and It's f**king awesome, the fact that you play sport like in real life is just too awesome, so much fun, and zleda is one hell of an awesome game, get one, it's wirth it, only for wii sports with zelda it's even better B)

EDIT : also, i'm a sony fan.., I prefer the Ps series to the wii, but the wii is still really worth it ! and it'sless expensive :)

Edited by An_toin3

I only want one for Far Cry Vengance, that looks so much fun.

I did want Red Steel, before it got crap reviews from US release.

Wii sports is suposed to be one of the best things ever, you can box. :lol:

But yeah, it is online, up to 4 controllers per console, and Opera have amde a dedicated browser for it, should be sweet.

there was a Wii booth with 2 areas to play pn them today, had a watch, and oh my god, the bowling id so great how they done it, just like throwing a proper ball, and baseball too!!! one guy throows the remote/ball(dont let go) and other guy hits it with swinging remote/bat :)

yer its great for a while but the longevity of the console is not that great, i had this discussion with the gamestation guys (most are mates to be honest) and they say the same thing, it will be great for a couple of games but thats it, also the boxing is pretty cheap i had a dabble at it and it just doesn't feel right, the others where fun though :lol: but i got bored after 20 mins but thats probably just me.

It looks like a realy fun and cool system but i cant imagin bein to pleased coming home from a day riding and being nakerd and wanting to lie back and play and realise i have to swing my arm around like a gimp. I wont be getting one gonna wait for the ps3 (Y)

I wont be getting one gonna wait for the ps3 (Y)

Its not a proper gamers console like the PS3

lol + lol

The PS3 could be made of condensed horse muck and people would still want to lick it.. likelyhood is no-one will actually be able to buy one when ever they decide to launch it here anyway but still makes me laugh.

I'll be picking up a Wii with Zelda and Super Monkey Ball on friday should be fun (Y)

Olly.