Halo 3

Ducko

I really really don't think they can make it any better. Halo 2 was perfect apart from the modders and cheaters that played. So Halo 3 can't be any better so i guess it will be worse. Im talking multi-player if you hadn't of guessed.

[edit] I guess you all know about Halo-Wars already. Strategic Halo. Not first person. I don't even know anything about it though due to the fact that it didn't interest me so i didn't want to find out. The original C&C is the winner.

Edited by eskimo

Its all about the system link, 8 mates, two xboxs, sorted. Now if only i had 8 mates..... :unsure:

damm right :D

On my birthday a few years bk with the first halo we had 4 xboxs going!.....

2 in my room and 2 downstairs in the lounge

with about 12 people, never got the full 16 :(

*not that im boasting ive got 12 friends, half of them were my m8s brothers friends*

much more fun than online

*not that im boasting ive got 12 friends, half of them were my m8s brothers friends*

How did you link up that many xboxes? can you just use a pc hub? I've been dreaming of linking up that many for ages lol

You cant do that with my mates, we we're all real sad during sixth form and play halo 2 pretty much solidly for two years...

We all wanted atleast a full half of the screen, camping bastards, but still, we kicked the pixelated shit out of each other!

I well can't wait for halo 3! I'm going to get a 360 after christmas, buy gears of war to tide me over then just wait!

Its going to be good!

Yer we have my dads pc downstairs with 2 cables to my room already for my xbox and my pc, so just used the pc cable for the other xbox and just used some other tv

Then for downstairs we just used another 2 long cables from the hub to the other 2 xboxs.

all hooked up to the internet too :lol: but i think when we tried to go online only 2 xboxes worked at a time

right good day ^_^

Edited by CalopS

It could be 30th March (Gameplay.com and some other UK sites) or 24th November (Amazon.com and Play.com both now have this listing) or it could be neither? Nothings too official yet I'd say..

There should be some interesting stuff up here tomorrow hopefully though Xbox.com (Y)

Check out how sweet this is for the 360 owners among us who love Halo: Halo Faceplate!

Olly.

There should be some interesting stuff up here tomorrow hopefully though Xbox.com (Y)

Olly.

The bastards! I just watched that. They love to tease!!! :( Love how it is though... A good advert. If its a TV ad then surely they're releasing an ad on TV this soon for a reason? :D Although I may have the wrong end of the stick. Seriously cannot wait for this game.

ok officially it was ment to be released at the same time as the ps3 to give the console some competition as xbox know that alot of people only buy the xbox for halo.

due to the fact that the ps3 has been delayed they have also delayed the launch of halo and are expecting to release it at around the same date as the ps3 maybe to put off sales in europe of the ps3 or it could be released a little earlier.

This is what i've been told from my mates who work at gamestation and one is the manager so its probably right but then again the only information thats accurate is the first paragraph. so even they arnt totally sure of the date but they know its around the ps3 release.

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

Q

When does Halo 3 come out?

A

Halo 3 will be released at an as-yet to be announced date in 2007. The final release date will be revealed at a future time.

Is the official bungie answer.

EDIT: Look at this...

Q

Did you say real-time trailer?

A

Yes. The trailer shown at E3 in 2006 was rendered in real-time using the in-game engine. All of the assets shown were running on an Xbox 360 debug kit and the trailer was built using the current engine and development tools. The development process continues and new graphics features may be added or changed at any time.

Thats the graphics.... oh my f**k....

Edited by zoojames

i got the new trailer thing on my xbox earlier and to be fair it does look f**king insanely good, however, i then looked at the multiplayer screen shots and it didn't look much better than halo2, except it now has a quadbike.

i hope bungie and ms don't play us again and hype it up so much, tease everyone, then release a below stndard peice of crap with a shelf life of 2 weeks.

after all the only reason i still have my xbox is for halo 3, so it better be the best game ever, seriously.