Zoo Video 32

t.w.o.

At the next viewing it video, has decided to look on the staff hyc-ap at a fence, and has noticed that there where it jumps that weighs what prop, on the other hand, it still can be noticed when it jumps off, it draws in a few legs what to jump over this chicken-feed, it is badly visible as it rests against a fence on the other hand, the fence on a fence anything is not present turns out there any more 5, and nearby 15сm (and for such width do many), if someone does not trust, when the chamber shows Neil with centimeter and it measures.

It I wish to tell nothing, I do not doubt of its level of driving, but what for to deceive us, trials guys

Or it nevertheless our mistake if so that excuse, I did not wish anybody to offend

photo to http://biketrials.ru/board/viewtopic.php?t...8fdc4c537b7217b

Give him a chance, he's Russian i think, i don't entirely know what he's saying, but if you look on the link he posed and scroll down a bit, theres a picture that has a red circle around something underneath his wheel... Not too sure what they're trying to say though.

Edited by Fat Pants

I'm from Russia

2Fat Pants Thanks for understanding

No problem, i have non English mates that speak English well, but not perfectly and it annoys me when people take the piss out of them for not making sense...

Well done, you're validated now aswell...

Edited by Fat Pants

Well, these translators are better than nothing, at least I got a vague image of what the topic on that Russian forum was about.

It's way more advanced than some english -> polish translator which kept treating the verb "can" as the noun "can". Pretty much pissed myself when I read "we metal tin offer you a great holiday".