What Front Disk 2 Get?

Blair d

What disk has the best value 4 the money?

I`m thinking on buying a try-all hope disk should i just get that 1, or is there a better 1 that is worth its` money that is cheeper?

But i`m not sure about buying the try-all hope because of its` price. Is there a cheeper 1 that is still good?

Help me please!! (Y)

Well i would sagest a hayes mx2 mechanical disc 160mm rotor, i have been running my hayes for three years on and off on three different bikes, and have not yet changed the pads. And to cap it all of they are very cheap.

heres a link depending on what size disc you want:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=6142 (big rotor)

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=6144 (small rotor)

I would recommend an Avid bb7 as well. I run dual bb7's right now on my street rig, they work very well (Y) . I'd also recommend you stay far away from any Hayes brake. I've snapped 3 hayes Mx-1 calipers so far.

Edited by Jason222

I would get a Avid BB7. Best disk iv ever used, much better value for money then a pimped up hope and more powerful.

Your definatley right avid bb7 is the way forward or if you dont wana go cable get a hope mono mini or somethin like that ;)

(Y):D magura louise fr 180 or 200, they work amazing.. or if your into mechanical brakes then go for the avid bb7 because as you may have noticed they seem to be quite popular even though i have never used one.. if i was every going to get a mechanical disk i would deffo go for the bb7 as it is so highly talked about (Y) . but hydrolic it has to be the louise for me (Y):P