Cranks

ollie2000

I don't really see what you mean, but isn't the crank closest to the camera just an upside down left one. As they are right and left hand drive compatible, so the left has the bolt in as well. So both arms have two sprocket holes.

I think thats what you mean.

Edited by huck_it

For 145 punds I think people should buy a echo cnc or something liek that not 2 tubes welded to rings...I think it costs too much...maybe they rock but for me they do not look enough professional...maybe some else color and what bb goes in it?interesting..are these crancks safe?

For 145 punds I think people should buy a echo cnc or something liek that not 2 tubes welded to rings...I think it costs too much...maybe they rock but for me they do not look enough professional...maybe some else color and what bb goes in it?interesting..are these crancks safe?

Well Dave from tartybikes has been testing them (see the link underneath the pictures in this thread), and as far as i know, he still has them now. And they said that they were very strong and very stiff. And they fit to a bmx bb, which in many cases people prefer.

they are cro-mo steel. they are stupidly strong. profile cranks are famous for being super strong. they will be far stronger than normal alu cranks