Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread

Tom_

• 2 months later...
If you're thinking what I'm thinking...

Bronz, you look nothing like what I expected you to look like! Although thats the same with most people on here...

Don't tell me you were expecting the same as Fishy :(

You, because you came across on here as a massive computer geek, and that's a stereotypical description of one. Sorry, my bad.

Haha nope. I build websites for a living but I ain't no geek.

And that means...? Jesus -- paranoia setting now haha.

Haha sorry, was just laughing at the harshness of what Fish thought you looked like. To be fair though, trials riders dont tend too kinda look/dress like fashionable clubbin people kinda thing. I can't explain it haha.

Hahaha I don't know whether to feel insulted or complimented anymore. People thought I was a complete geek but now presumably don't?

Nah don't worry I still think you're a geek.

:P

Edited by Max Quinn

Haha sorry, was just laughing at the harshness of what Fish thought you looked like. To be fair though, trials riders dont tend too kinda look/dress like fashionable clubbin people kinda thing. I can't explain it haha.

Well what you can't see in that pic is that I'm wearing some kappa trackies. Orange ones with press-studs up the sides lol.

Nah don't worry I still think you're a geek.

:P

Haha, thanks ;)

I was only speaking the truth, you can't say you weren't thinking it. That's how I imagined you anyway, take it as a compliment.

Haha I wouldn't worry -- I'm literally impossible to offend. Plus I write code for 7.5 hours a day. I could forgive anyone for thinking I was a geek.

cheers bud lol