Left Or Right Footed?

Ash-Kennard

what then???  

132 members have voted

1. 1. left or right???

• left
    • right
    • both

Left foot, and i'm right handed. I also do things to the left like sidehops, which can be annoying but a well.

Generally though i go which ever feels best, like when i'm on my bmx doing spins and stuff, usually i do it the wrong way but it feels good. Like when i practise whips i spin to the right but i'm left foot foward.

Left - Hate it!

No power, bars twist, can't pedal up = big girl = bollox! :angry: T'was alright dirt jumping, but sucks for trials..... must change in new year.... yeah right, been saying that for ages! :rolleyes:

Can't even backhop with right foot forward..... well I give it 5mins, then go back to being crap using my left. (see vid for proof \/) :$

Sorry, just ranting to myself! Meh` :)

Am I the only person who finds the current results a little strange ?

I assumed right foot foward would dominate - but seems to be losing at the moment (although i guess its around 50%). And I assumed that it would be linked to general left or right footedness.... which in turn is related to left/right handedness ... Quote wikipedia "Approximately 8 to 15% of the adult population is left-handed" ? ? ?

we are strange ?

RJ