Whats He Highest You Can Side Hop?

flas12345

sidehop to the opposite direction of your lead foot, makes it easier.

release your rear brake when sidehopping and do a slight pedalkick.

you'll probably find at the beginning it's easier to land front wheel first on the obstacle with your front brake locked, then pull your bike up.

no idea how much i can sidehop, never pushed myself to the limits.

sidehop to the opposite direction of your lead foot, makes it easier.

release your rear brake when sidehopping and do a slight pedalkick.

you'll probably find at the beginning it's easier to land front wheel first on the obstacle with your front brake locked, then pull your bike up.

no idea how much i can sidehop, never pushed myself to the limits.

Inur am i an alien?

Because i find it easier to sidehop towards my lead foot, and i never found it easier to go front wheel first, always to both :|

So erm...my advice is do whats comfortable with you :D

Inur am i an alien? Because i find it easier to sidehop towards my lead foot, and i never found it easier to go front wheel first, always to both :|

Easier meaning you can get closer to the obstacle, it's also easier to tuck and safer when you miss the sidehop. I seem to change each year, last year sidehopped to the opposite side to my lead foot and it was much much better. There's a reason to it, just look at all those riders who sidehop +52"... only Neil does it the other way round.

No idea what mine is, over 45" though is all I know. Either way, that's good-foot-side. Can't sidehop for shit to my bad-foot-side, but there we go. Find it easier to just send it to 2 instead of going to front as well, but then again, I'm not that 'normal' with my riding preferences :P

• 3 weeks later...
ello there ...i can side hop 34 at my biggest so far . ..( little tip don't go to close to tha wall )

cheers bennyb (Y)

u cant sidehop 34 inches! i as do 31 and you couldnt do it :huh: that was ike last week and ur post wsa like 3 weks ago