Stolen Bike

harmertrials

Please help, my echo team 20inch was stolen on my birthday 03/01/07 at 12:20 pm outside of jessops on queens road brighton. The bike has a front hope mono trial disk, rear magura with onza carbon booster, red gu hubs, red 2007 echo rims, red tryall bars, red fsa headset, chrome 2004 echo team frame, echo cranks, white gusset slim jim pedals, onza stem, easily recognised. Any information is very helpfull and there is £100 reward to the returner of the bike. (Y)

Edited by harmertrials

Please help, my echo team 20inch was stolen on my birthday 03/01/07 at 12:20 pm outside of jessops on queens road brighton. The bike has a front hope mono trial disk, rear magura with onza carbon booster, red gu hubs, red 2007 echo rims, red tryall bars, red fsa headset, chrome 2004 echo team frame, echo cranks, white gusset slim jim pedals, onza stem, easily recognised. Any information is very helpfull and there is £100 reward to the returner of the bike. (Y)

sorry to hear it mate, dont know the circumstances but shouldn't leave a bike like that unattended and not locked up...

:sick:

sorry to hear it mate (N) a sickner hope u get it back soon.

Tried contacting the Jessops store or police/council to check CCTV? Outside Jessops I'd imagine there would be a camera.

yeh i would do this to what have the police sed to you or havnt you contacted them yet?.

chris

It's best not to say a reward price as there can be scams/ tricks that will leave you out of more money...

Sorry to hear about that, gotta be a lot more careful next time?

Like what? If he doesn't hand over any money till he has HIS bike back he's not going to lose anything is he.

Yep, police where checking the cctv yesterday and I've got people on the look out for the little runt. Police have still not rung me back about the cctv.

Don't rely on the police to contact you..

Ring them every half hour or so, annoy the f**k out of them. They will soon understand how much getting your bike back means to you.

I'm saying this out of my own experiance, some theiving scum took mine out the boot of a coach, shortly after I put it in, and got on the coach.

Keep a sharp eye out on eBay, After I reported it to the police, about an hour or so later, I spot my bike on there!

Contacted the seller, arranging to meet up so I could look at it. - Which got me name, address, contact number.

And then, week later (I think?) Went along with la police and got it back. :)

The guy that had it, bought it in Cashconverters (he worked there) so keep an eye out in any places like that too.

Best of luck getting it back. (Y)

hey dude sorry to hear about it...try looking in the local ad-mag/free-ads a mate of mine had his bike robbed and found it a few days later in the ad-mag he went to see it and called the police as soon as he got back into the car...its worth a try (Y)

Edited by adam trials

Like what? If he doesn't hand over any money till he has HIS bike back he's not going to lose anything is he.

To be honest, i can't remember, i just remember a site that mentioned it... It was when i lost my cat and was looking for info on how to try and find her. Unfortunatly she didn't come back, poor old cat, really miss her now. Was like 8-9 months ago now i think so i think she walked off to curl up and not come back :(.

if u do find it if u bring the police into it u will have to have proof to prove its yours.

if u see them in the street take it by force :P what i did when ym bmx got nicked ( make sure they havnt got any friends near by when u get it)

if u do find it if u bring the police into it u will have to have proof to prove its yours.

if u see them in the street take it by force :P what i did when ym bmx got nicked ( make sure they havnt got any friends near by when u get it)

cheers for all the comments people! Don't worry, if I find the c*nt I will totally deck him, friends or no friends, I'd rather someone nicked a grand off me, put my life and soul into that bike. Anyway, keep the posts coming, and no I dont have home insurance or bike insurance, went to jessops today, no cctv outside, and ive left posters all over brighton... :unsure:

well give them a punch from me i hate people who steal bikes :@ :P

well its a waiting game now just keep a look out alwya s carry a small metal pole :P but on a seriouse note hope u find your bike

mike

cheers matey, feeling a bit bitter but will feel beter when i get my monty. :angry:

monty? i thought you had an echo team stolen? anywho ill keep an eye out, pretty pointless as i live in the middle of nowhere but meh its worth a try

Ben

lol, I'm buying a monty off a mate but my echo got stolen. My pride and joy after spending 600 on it for christmas and birthday.