How Much Have You Spent On Your Bike?

Razzy

over a grand by now for sure, BUT i'm the most unlucky guy with a bike. If i buy something that i don't absoloutely NEED, but i'd like for my bike, theres sure as hell something going to brake. Like today for instance, my cranks and eno came yesterday, i fitted them alls good, went for a ride today and pop chain tug naffs up :(

i know chain tugs arn't dear but consider the next set will be my th pair thats £45

over a grand by now for sure, BUT i'm the most unlucky guy with a bike. If i buy something that i don't absoloutely NEED, but i'd like for my bike, theres sure as hell something going to brake. Like today for instance, my cranks and eno came yesterday, i fitted them alls good, went for a ride today and pop chain tug naffs up :(

i know chain tugs arn't dear but consider the next set will be my th pair thats £45

i know the feeling recently got my new wheel build costing just over £150 then today at the clacton ride my bike developes a really bad crunching sound of bearing's and my cranks will spin backwards like half a turn then stop >_<

i'l investergate the prob tomorow cant be arsed now

Edited by powerz