How Often Do You Go On Your Bike?

D a n n y. . .

Orite im just wonderin how often i see [pointless] topics like this that have already been made thousands of times before??

ALL THE EFFING TIME.

Sorry to bite your head off but please search, it takes less time to search than to write out a topic.

Edited by Fat Pants

Orite im just wonderin how often i see [pointless] topics like this that have already been made thousands of times before??

ALL THE EFFING TIME.

Sorry to bite your head off but please search, it takes less time to search than to write out a topic.

ok well i did use the search button and nothing came up so i did this post

ALL THE EFFING TIME.

I agree this topic has been posted recently & so has the one "how much have you spent on your bike" which i do think are pointless topics. :(

i dont agree as i have used the search button and nothing came up...

Don't worry some 'members' think they have the right to abuse against new-members. To be honest i haven't actually seen this topic around.

The annoying topics tend to be 'mod or stock'. There the ones that tend to upset people :lol:

Anyhow everyday 95% of the time. An hour at the minimum. I do go out in the rain and freezing temperatures by myself but it's definatly worth it once your warmed up.

Problem being bmx isn't any fun in the wet compared to trials.

i dont agree as i have used the search button and nothing came up...

Fair enough if nothing came up when you searched but i was just saying that i'm 100% definate that this topic HAS been made before as i remember posting in it and i dont really see the point of this topic BUT thats just my opinion. So go ahead and enjoy the replies (Y)

bigez_91 if you use the search and try the same question in a few different combinations your never go wrong (Y) i ride a probably half a hour most days around 10pm in the town centre ,best time of the day as no ones about to have a go at me and no one laughs when i fall off :D

steve

I again ride everyday, unless it is raining hard, I usually don't mind if it has rained before and the ground is a bit wet, as it only affects a few things that I do.

But my bike is being fixed at the moment so I can't ride, and I don't really want to get my Jump Bike out of retirement.

Like I say, "Just wait until the summer comes", start riding around 9ish, and then come home around 9ish. :)

EDIT: School. (N)

Edited by thutley

I ride most days just to practice things like balance, and i am currently trying to learn a new move, so im doing that a lot. I only go out on rides like once or twice a week locally or in city centre, i wish i could go more but i have too many other commitments. I try to practice on the street at reasonable times, because im running a V-brake on the front, and its really loud! (louder than my Magura) so after 6 i dont go on the street.

I ride most days just to practice things like balance, and i am currently trying to learn a new move, so im doing that a lot. I only go out on rides like once or twice a week locally or in city centre, i wish i could go more but i have too many other commitments. I try to practice on the street at reasonable times, because im running a V-brake on the front, and its really loud! (louder than my Magura) so after 6 i dont go on the street.

try not using your front brake? i had to for a while, increased my balance on small things a shit load.

try not using your front brake? i had to for a while, increased my balance on small things a shit load.

yeah i try that sometimes, ive been meaning to buy a Disc for ages, just never saved up money as it burns a hole in my pocket! and ive never had a job...

Al

because im running a V-brake on the front, and its really loud! (louder than my Magura) so after 6 i dont go on the street.

Vee's have more play in them. Maybe thats why it vibrates so much and queels.

Try different pads. That will calm it down alot.

[edit]

gramma

Edited by eskimo