Apple's Iphone Pictures.

Joel

One: Battery doesnt appear to be removeable, are we going to see repeats of the old iPods?

Everyone is moaning about that, but I don't really see the problem. Yeah, I can remove the battery on my phone, but the only reason I'd want to is to change the sim or something. I've never had to change a battery on a phone etc. It's only the fact that it's part iPod that people care. I didn't think ipod batteries were a problem these days anyway?

Everyone is moaning about that, but I don't really see the problem. Yeah, I can remove the battery on my phone, but the only reason I'd want to is to change the sim or something. I've never had to change a battery on a phone etc. It's only the fact that it's part iPod that people care. I didn't think ipod batteries were a problem these days anyway?

exactly, and ipod batteries where changeable to someone owning a small screwdriver a small bit of electrical knowledge, and the cahones to rip apart £300 of perfection.

also bear in mind its a phone, itll be bought on contract, (12 or 18 month by 95% of people) or sim free,by wealthy people, or those who are gadget crazed. so chances are itll be replaced in 2 years at most, barely an issue.

I was watching the stock market channel and the only reason apple considerd making the i phone is beacuse when apple bought a contrat from pentium for their processing chips a misterious box of mobile phone chips also appeared in their order so they went on an experiment phase.

Excuse me? Apple have been working on this for a couple of years - prior to the swap to Intel (or 'Pentium') for the processors - and Intel don't make phone control set chips.

On the subject of the name, the iTV became Apple TV and the iBook became the MacBook. Will the iPhone become Apple Phone? I'd put money on it. The iPhone trademark discussions were going on pre-launch, and only since the announcement was made have lawsuits been flying around. The iPhone name in the UK was trademarked in 1998, so I'd certainly assume Cisco have worldwide rights on the name. They're not daft!

I was watching the stock market channel and the only reason apple considerd making the i phone is beacuse when apple bought a contrat from pentium for their processing chips a misterious box of mobile phone chips also appeared in their order so they went on an experiment phase.

1) That's stupid.

2) The Intel chips only started being used a year ago, the iPhone has been in development for 2.5yrs.

3) It doesn't even take an Intel chip.

EDIT: Too slow.

Are they going to change the name of the iPod to the Apple Pod then? I doubt it ;)