Sorry...

kieldp

Cricket is the only game where you hit the ball at the crowd and score more points.

where you have the batter all padded up so the fag dont get hurt and hits it right into a crowd where they have shorts and t shirt on.

hahaha.

Shit he just took me teeth out but f**k it he scored a six:P

Someone got the Lee Evans box set for x-mas me thinks :-

Yet we still suck. We think we sussed why the aussies are good at swimming atlast. There built like shit houses.

_39267069_thorpe300x300.jpg Ian Thorpe...- aussie swimmer

parry_speedo.jpg steve parry our swimmer...

Thorpe is massive, When he stands next to other male swimmers he huge. Yet our swimmers are tought to keep there muscle down. My friend is a national swimmer. So dont argue with that..

Yet we still suck. We think we sussed why the aussies are good at swimming atlast. There built like shit houses.

_39267069_thorpe300x300.jpg Ian Thorpe...- aussie swimmer

parry_speedo.jpg steve parry our swimmer...

Thorpe is massive, When he stands next to other male swimmers he huge. Yet our swimmers are tought to keep there muscle down. My friend is a national swimmer. So dont argue with that..

why swim in a wet suit it decreases arm reach and is heavier.

that aussie isnt built at all.

why swim in a wet suit it decreases arm reach and is heavier.

that aussie isnt built at all.

um yeah he is, stood next to the average 6foot odd 16 stone bloke he is, probs about a foot wider than you across the shoulders.

and no its not a wetsuit, its a body/sprint suit. has a lower drag coefficient than human skin and so can allow the swiimer to go fractionally faster. and they're actually really comfy to wear (yes i have) not cool but meh at swim races most people wear speedo's so cool was gone already.

um yeah he is, stood next to the average 6foot odd 16 stone bloke he is, probs about a foot wider than you across the shoulders.

and no its not a wetsuit, its a body/sprint suit. has a lower drag coefficient than human skin and so can allow the swiimer to go fractionally faster. and they're actually really comfy to wear (yes i have) not cool but meh at swim races most people wear speedo's so cool was gone already.

fair enough about the wet suit whatever it is

i still wouldnt say hes big. Tall yes not big.

ok just looked on google at pics of him yes hes uber tall and if you lot clal that built ide hate to see what huuuuge is.

i mean cap on here is more built than him imo

Edited by B.E.A.U

He is big, very big, just not built like a tank for his height, but saying that he is perfectly built for swimming hence why he's so good at it.

fair point mate well atleast you took it betetrt han i thourgh lol, was wondering if there was going to be an argument lol.

and urm a good foot wider across the shoulders than me who ever said that hahaha get a tape measure son. One i actualy have wide shoulders 2 if he did he wouldnt fit throug ha door and he can fit through on easy. The black guy out of the green mile he may not be able to fot through a door and thats what i cal built.

anyways how has this ended up in swimming.

Wheres there football team anyways ?