File Storage

mark145

Hey all

Well im off to France on a School Ski Trip and we are allowed to take our PSP an I have some Still Game Episodes and other videos e.t.c But heres the problemo only have 2 512mb cards so I can only have about 3 Episodes and for a Week thats not enough, also dont tell me to watch TV it'l be French!

So I was thinking a Web Host/ File Sharing site so I could download my vids from that, It needs to be able to store pictures, Videos MPEG-4, also MP3 would be good ,but with all this Pirating it doesnt really matter.

It has to have fast download speeds, fast uploading so I can put my camera pictures up, I need about 5gb if theres a decent website.

Also does anyone a good PSP converting software and don't say PSP Video 9 IMO its rubbish.

Edited by mark145

Buy a 4GB card off ebay for £45 and downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to 3.03-B. Then you wont wanna watch videos, cos you can just play any PSP or PS1 game by loading it on your memory card. It's so schweet

But apart from that, I dunno

Megaupload, Yousendit and stuff like that are good.

Theres some BT Digital Vault thing if you google it think it might only be like 2GB thought

Or just buy a 4GB card is the best option.

Or even better your on a ski trip go out and have fun rather than taking tv programes with you :S