Ashton Justice 20

samo

hers my ride at the moment thinking of getting a zona but iv never been on one so i dont no how they feel. the pictures are prity crap because of camera phone

the spec is

ashton justice 20 fame

cris king head set

bt handel bars

echo stem

echo cnc cranks

profile hub

kris holm rim

maggys

and so on

post-11634-1168807591_thumb.jpg

post-11634-1168807631_thumb.jpg

Edited by samo

I'm not into the whole seat thing, because they feel shit to sit on because they feel like there about to snap, but it looks nice, i want to see one in all matt black, i reckon it would look lush.

But all the same nice bike.

Rorz!

I have got that bike, its a mud guard not a seat :P. I thought it was a seat when i first saw one.

Nice bike there mate :)

I have got that bike, its a mud guard not a seat :P. I thought it was a seat when i first saw one.

Nice bike there mate :)

no it is ment to be a seat but its a pointless peice of plastic realy but its not the nicest thing to sit on >_<lol

It's a seat and a mudguard, but I've bent my seat twice now they fold under the weight of my arse :D I'm on my third seat now :S The tyre acts as a seat just as well just a lil stronger :P Oh and very nice looking Ashton there.

were can you get them seats from because mine is a bit bent?

It looks sick as a 26", but the 20" version should never have been conceived.

I have to agree, the 26" Ashton is the only stock frame I'd swap for my t-rex, but the 20" looks really silly IMO! Just looks like a cheap kids bike!

No offence, sure it rides well though, but astheticly.... :sick:

I have to agree, the 26" Ashton is the only stock frame I'd swap for my t-rex, but the 20" looks really silly IMO! Just looks like a cheap kids bike!

No offence, sure it rides well though, but astheticly.... :sick:

it might not look the nicest bike but its not to bad to ride. and i have only realy just started riding so its not a bad bike to say i have only bin riding 6 months