Dear Friends And Family! Indoor Trials/skatepark In London!

TheChai

Looks like Myspace can work for a good cause too!

A group of skaters down in east London are trying to get the community to build an indoor skatepark that can be used for everyone and for all sorts or riding or skating.. i am going to be bringing up the suggestion of having concrete obstacles along side this area for trials use.. and maybe we could get something big going! i am here today to get the petition signing along its way:) so go to ! http://www.myspace.com/nelesa and sign that petition.. !

your help would be very much appreciated!

and i will keep u informed!

thank you! love you long time.. xxx

www.myspace.com/nelesa

Edited by TheChai

it doesnt matter where u live! if u show an interest u can say that u would travel down just to go tot this location for a decent ride etc etc.. it will be a skatepark with a trials course along side similar to what they have in spain! i need mroe people man! 140 sigs! what is goin on! GET SIGNING!

:unsure:

it doesnt matter where u live! if u show an interest u can say that u would travel down just to go tot this location for a decent ride etc etc.. it will be a skatepark with a trials course along side similar to what they have in spain! i need mroe people man! 140 sigs! what is goin on! GET SIGNING!
:unsure: Well now you know what its like when we trialsters try to reach you. esspecially when you never answer your damn phone. Where are you at these days, as i here you dont do any sunday london rides any more. Chill out dude, and give your thread time to be read by everyone.

• 3 weeks later...