Bikeshow 2007 Dates

george_seamons

Hey guys i have just found out the dates for this years bike show 28th-29th april ticket information is on this link BIKE SHOW is there any other information about the event as i cannot find anymore and i have not had chance to purchase this months MBUK as it would be advertising by now.

Ill see you all there.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently theres one two-hour show per day, thats it - should be interesting though, the riders will be nackered by the end of the first hour! Don't know this for sure though, Giles needs to post something on here I recon, the arena is his responsibility this year.

JJ.

• 3 weeks later...

I looked on exhibitors list for the bike show and i couldnt see any trials specific shops. Does anyone know of any that will be there? Last time i went back in 05 there was select bikes, x-street, mark anthony, Koxx uk etc.

I looked on exhibitors list for the bike show and i couldnt see any trials specific shops. Does anyone know of any that will be there? Last time i went back in 05 there was select bikes, x-street, mark anthony, Koxx uk etc.

Aye, tarty will be will be there, stal 408 if i remember correctly.

I should be there..

Hope this helps i was talking to gilles today and he says there will now be two shows a day 1 in the moring and 1 in the afternoon sorry dont know the times

but here are a list of riders that he told me today

Danny Mc

Ali C

Neil T

Danny B

Ashley B

Slingshot

Naydean (sorry dont know how to spell it )

1 or 2 guys from MAD team ( sorry dont know any names )

Andri Burton

sorry for not getting the full list but it was a bad line and he was drivin up to the NEC

Edited by the organiser

yer mate it is the next stop after birmingham new street, so just go as if you were going street riding in brum but dont get off at new street, get off at birmingham international. you can come laff at me falling off in front of too many people then! lol

rob