Falling Off , People Reactions....

Mod Man Leo

Well its not that were not sympathetic............ it is just funny watching somoene me almost ride head first into a wall isnt it?? :S

Twice in london, goes to do some bunnyhop tap thing and doesnt pull the front up and almost faceplanted a rock.

Matt

You could have gone to the police and gotten plenty of compensation, but.......

You lied when you saw him (fractured ribs etc....) so chances are that will count against you.

Did he not notice that if he did fracture your ribs, you made a fairl quick recovery to be back on your bike so soon?

Having been out on a couple of rides i have to say that trials riders, at least the guys i go out with, aren't exactly a sympathetic bunch. Guy nearly goes face first in to a wall after his chain snaps and the only comment is "cool, i got that on video".

There wasnt much sympathy, as he was ok tori! If he had faceplanted the wall, there would be sympathy a plenty! Nick and craig were really concerened when i landed flat on my back.

Anyway, back to the OP, yeah, goign to the police would have been the better option if you had his reg plate, but now hes given you money and you lied to him, it could come out worse against you.

• 3 weeks later...

yesterday my mate josh fell of his bike face first, into a bin . we all were wetting our selfs but we didn't realize that little josh had actauly pissed him self , "awwwwwwwwwwww BLESS HIM!" was the reaction of my bro but the puddle got bigger and we realized it wasn't piss it was smelly bin juice!

LUSH!!!!

all over his face!

he almost passed out it smelt so bad

yesterday my mate josh fell of his bike face first, into a bin . we all were wetting our selfs but we didn't realize that little josh had actauly pissed him self , "awwwwwwwwwwww BLESS HIM!" was the reaction of my bro but the puddle got bigger and we realized it wasn't piss it was smelly bin juice!

LUSH!!!!

all over his face!

he almost passed out it smelt so bad

lol.

I'd say just give up now, you've been totally stupid about the entire situation, he could have killed you, and drove off because he had some 'executive meeting,' So you take £150 off him (which clearly is NOTHING to him if he is handing you it, and driving around in a 4x4) and you order a bunch of stuff which equates to more than £150, I call bullshit, or serious retardedness.

Had you any sense, as soon as you saw him again, you'd have taken down his reg number, and got on the phone to the cops, or better still, gave it to your mummy so you don't f**k up matters further.

I know nothing about the legalities of it, but by taking the £150 off him, he could claim that, that was an agreed amount between the two of you, and as far as he was concerned the matter was closed.

I hope you realise you could have had at least 2 brand new bikes out of that, and im talking seriously fresh bikes too.

hes the retardest rider i ever heard on this forum, £150?? if you ask a barrister or a lawyer ( i know a couple) they'd say 200 times more than that for hit and run compensation according to injuries and the situation............

complete waste

on the other hand, 4x4s rule

Pat

When my mates fall off their bikes I can't help but laugh. I must have some problem because i really don't mean to but it just happens.

It's like a couple of weeks ago, me and my mates were camping. We do our usual tree cutting to get wood for the fire and guess what happens, my mate toby is screaming RUN! and a 25ft tree starts falling towards my mate Matty. He is running out of the way of it but for some stupid reason he panics and runs in a different direction towards the falling tree. He makes this incredible half fall/half dive and it looks to us like he missed the tree by an inch. Next he starts moaning and we find that a branch had just clipped his ankle and we see what looks like his leg is twisted. Thankfully it isn't :sweatingbullets: and he's just in a dodgy posistion but he was in quite a bit of pain and shock and all I could do was laugh. I soon stopped however as i realised he was hurt but thankfully all he got was a major bruise and a sore ankle. I can't beleive I was laughing even though it wasn't funny, but he knows i didn't mean it. It was quite a sight anyway though and it certaintly teaches us all a lesson about cutting down trees! :$

if he winked at me after running me over and driving off, i would sue his leprechaun ass!

as for simpson and the watching other people go into walls, it was quite amusing watching him try to free-run the other week, resulting in going head first over a rail, down a hill and through a bush. Now that should have been on video!

i landrover hit me from behind...

Oright same thing sort of happened to me, but the car hit my front end sending me over the bars onto the bonnet and off again the people asked me if I was oright and everything I just said "ye im fine" then rode off going to get my train. I didn't think any thing of it really then about 5minutes later i just said to myself i just got hit by a car <_<

But when I ride street nobody seems to care they just look at you then walk off haha