Adamant A1!

thirsty2

Ive just got the front rim and grips today, and already had the back one so i thought i show you all.

its pretty wacky!!

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/?op=list&amp...touserid=156472

comments wellcome!!!

alex!

scroll dow for uploaded pictures!!

cheers joe!

Edited by farehamtrialsmassive05

i would do but if the stem is any lower it hurts my back where i would be leaning over, tried it before and didnt work out mate!!

alex

Yeah my neck and top of back used to ache like mad at first with low stem but you get used to it in no time.

I would loose stem and get some better cranks.

Very nice bike though matey enjoy it :D

Yeah my neck and top of back used to ache like mad at first with low stem but you get used to it in no time.

I would loose stem and get some better cranks.

Very nice bike though matey enjoy it :D

yer it used to hurt at the bottom of my back, then someone suggested to make it higher like up to the top and it hasn't hurt since, and it doesnt effect the things i can do, because people say i wont be able to side hop as high, but now i can sidehop higher than i could when it was low!! and other moves too!

yer cranks are the next things im getting for my bike!

cheers kyle!

and cheers for the other comments guys,

more comments welcome!!

alex.

Edited by farehamtrialsmassive05

Nice man, I REALLY like the bright green / black look. I'd do it myself, but it would just bring more attention to me from chav kids.... and I get enough of that as it is! Shame! :(

I too have a ton of spacers as I like the angle of my stem, but need more height. I don't think a high angled stem, that would put my bars in the same postion would feel right if you know what I mean?

Nice man, I REALLY like the bright green / black look. I'd do it myself, but it would just bring more attention to me from chav kids.... and I get enough of that as it is! Shame! :(

I too have a ton of spacers as I like the angle of my stem, but need more height. I don't think a high angled stem, that would put my bars in the same postion would feel right if you know what I mean?

cheers, yer i see what you mean, i love how my bike feels as it is and im not sure if a higher rise stem would be the same!

cheers for the other comments guys.

more welcome!!