Zona Or Zoo!

core

Right i know theres a million and one posts like this but i am unsure on weather to get the zona Zenith which comes with a Chris King or the new zoo! which looks swish, has any one rode both and can you tell me what you prefered and why? the zoo would be a short one with 135 mm rear end as i cant afford a new hub :( any help would be appriciated thanks

They both ride real nice imo, but if it were my choice for my bike and i had the money i would go with the zoo. They are proven to be very strong and reliable. Extremely stiff frames too, they ride a dream, BUY IT!!

EDIT: In the long run the zoo would be a better buy than a zenith with a king dude.

Edited by Barber

My mate has a Zenith's and they are well nice to ride and very unique!! Everyones got a zoo so i personally wouldn't bother!

Don't follow like a sheep....

:turned:

i am the one with the zenith i can agree with Ghetto rider, i love mine and it rides so nice, also i ent to keen on zoo's i would rather have a control if i never had a zenith

but go zenith (Y)

Edited by rwiley

This is true! but they are very easy to spray and look awesome if you choose a cool colour like baby blue or a light green!

just cos Rowan sprays all of his and Joe Mwaha (sp?) has his done does nt mean go and do the same. Prawn has in white and someone eles in pink! Gray, red, cream could be nice!

just cos Rowan sprays all of his and Joe Mwaha (sp?) has his done does nt mean go and do the same. Prawn has in white and someone eles in pink! Gray, red, cream could be nice!

i had the idea for white before prawny, i was gunna get a zenith, but no one wanted the control so i never had enough money. but im glad i dent, i love the control. but i think if i had to make a decision the zoo would win.

Edited by ash-kennard

Oh yeah course silly me! I forgot because rowan and joe spray their bikes a similar colour no-one else can. - it's up to the rider what colour to spray there bike - i just recommended baby blue or green because it's a nice colour .... easy on the eye.... (Y)

Zona Zenith hand down, cheaper, better, properly looked at, free King headset £130 new alone, XTP lookalike and geo. Rides amazingly, looks amazing and your not conforming to a normalty ether. Oh and Mike is a decent guy and you can order direct through the shop too!

eh. based on what.