Whats In Your, "what Not To Do" Book?

downhill_rob2@hotmail.com

anal. never have, never will. Just can't get the fact that it's discusting!

i'll never let phil williams choreograph a fake facial cumshot on film again. He did it so good people thought it was real, and if i remember correctly, it was one of the most downloaded video's ever!!!

Bongo

i'll never let phil williams choreograph a fake facial cumshot on film again. He did it so good people thought it was real, and if i remember correctly, it was one of the most downloaded video's ever!!!

Bongo

lmao

Bongo

Bahahaha, that was awesome. This is the funniest topic on TF ever I reckon :D

Dont go to a party, get completly wasted, shag your girl on the kithchen table leaving one jonny on the table, and falling alseep with the other one attached to your cock still inside her.

:unsure:

haha, indeed i left my johnny wrapper under my best frieds (leon's) mum's bed after porking my ex in his mums bed at one of his parties when she was away! So i won't do that again!

ermm of the top of my head

Dont tell your mates at the very top of a very tall tree there are bananas then when they get to the top proceed to chop it down as youll be the only one laughing.

Dont setup a prank that makes you look like a cocaine addict to your mum on april fools day, again didnt see the funny side

At school, dont ask move your mates moped round the corner and tell him that some chavs outside were saying something about robbing a moped, i must be the only person that sees the funny side to things

Dont give false details to police when they are radioing it all in

Dont fill a bottle lid with sal and pepper then blow into it

too late to think of good ones i will edit tomo done loads of daft stuff in my time

Bongo

Link?

Never try too hard to launch yourself off the bar at the top of a flume at wet and wild to try and get a faster take off because you will slip off it due the your hands been wet and your head will hit the top of the flume so hard you will knock yourself out, and then your lifeless body will proceed to slide down the whole flume unconscious and nearly drown at the bottom.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

Never try too hard to launch yourself off the bar at the top of a flume at wet and wild to try and get a faster take off because you will slip off it due the your hands been wet and your head will hit the top of the flume so hard you will knock yourself out, and then your lifeless body will proceed to slide down the whole flume unconscious and nearly drown at the bottom.

(Y)

lmfao! now, that WOULD be funny! lol

another thing... never get drunk, when you have a GF and go on msn talkin to her best friend and ask her to get her boobs out n stuff... never went down too well :P haha

Don't have sex with a fat, ugly girl you pulled in a club.

...you'll never live it down.

Ive only just read through this thread, and that so so so could have been written aimed at me lol. Infact, was that aimed at me?

P.s i believe the pics are still floating aroudn the forum somewhere!

Never go in a trail road covered with a lot snow thinking it's open at the other side.. while it's not and you have your mom's car and you broke a f**king piece under the car because you nearly got stuck in the snow :turned: oh and I had to do the trail all the way back.. !

Edited by An_toin3

Never drink farmers market cider. 1 large bottle and one small one will get you and a mate completely wrecked giving you a 2 day hangover and making him somehow sleep with his eyes wide open!

Never tell your mega strict maths teacher that your not getting one with the work because 'I cant be bothered, its a stupid question.' In my defence, it really was a stupid question.

i have no idea who that was... :$

on the subject of saying stupid things about maths teachers, she wouldnt let me go early to get my Pe kit so while walking out of school at the end of lesson i told my friend "shes a cranky old hag with sand in her vagina" and all behold my maths teacher was standing beside me, that didnt go down too well.

Edited by Broomer

never tell your teacher your diabetic... its a hard thing to keep her beleiving you are lmao! my mate done that... haha, was funny!

Oh yeah, and never make a treehouse in a large bush... they arent are strong as tree's...

Edited by terror-error

Dont set fire to golf balls, once the outside melts, the core made of electic bands explodes. It exploded into my face and the melted rubber went in my eye :( and hurt.

haha don't set fire to golf balls then drive them into a building lol the police don't like it >_<

never tell your teacher your diabetic... its a hard thing to keep her beleiving you are lmao! my mate done that... haha, was funny!

Oh yeah, and never make a treehouse in a large bush... they arent are strong as tree's...

i've done that too went out of class 10 mins early for lunch so i could get my insulin lunch.

Was in an "English Reading" lesson once, and the teacher was talking (fairly fit young lass). Anyway, i went into a daze and suddenly put a finger above my top lip and rasie my hand in the air (Nazi/Hitler impression), the teacher looked at me and went mental screaming at me to get out the room....which i did. Then in the corridor several other teachers got involved and it led to something like 2x sides of A4 why people don't like 'it' haha, just got my dad to write something and then got PLAIN A4 and made my own lines like 2 inches apart!

never again.

Don't put little stones up your nose, they WILL get stuck, wasn't pleasent, my dad had to wait til I went to sleep to get them out cos I wouldn't let him :$

Haha.

Does anyone remember those little playmobil pirate ships with the toy cannons on? My freind got 4 of the cannon balls stuck up one nostril.

Its one of those times where you know you should feel sorry for them but can't stop laughing :lol: .

don't put the screwball scramble ball bearing in your mouth.

don't skim stones near ducks.

don't throw french bowls really really high near a greenhouse.

don't throw darts at the board before you mate has finished picking his darts out...

don't see how high you can throw darts outside, near parked cars.

in fact, never give me darts, ever.

Bongo

LMAO

3. When washing your dads car with the pressure washer, don't think you're clever and clean the pressure washer with itself - Its electric.

BAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Ooooo lets think

never hit a green house with a hammer <yes you read that right i wonder what would happen

woops

never get a legger with your hands in your pockets, chances are ul fall over and break your face

lol ouch

dont do brakless backards stoppies down a quater pipe..

ouch

Don't decide that it'll be funny to headbutt your brother Home Alone style when he's standing in front of a table as you may chip his tooth

Don't hit your your brother over the head with your favourite toy gun, as it may get thrown away

Don't think it'll be right funny to pull someone's leg out from them whilst your other mate is holding his other leg up, as you may fracture his jaw, leaving a swell the size of an apple on his chin

Don't try to evade a police car on a single speed mod, on the pedestrian/sea side of the promenade, as they do not appreciate it and will catch up, unsurprisingly.