What Pedals Do You Recommend?

macy`d

Dmr v8,v12 (Y)

Really grippy and solid, well worth the money i though.

Are the crank brothers the really expensive ones, honestly would have thought for the money the v8s would be miles better.

Tom ^_^

you have the £30 ones and then the £60 i was heading for the £30 one lol I'm not looking at mega expensive one though but good ones :rolleyes: thanks for the comments keep them coming.

V8s are ok pedals, 've had mine for a couple of months, iv'e ridden them a lot but not that hard as im not really that good!!! but they started craeking today and there is a lot of play in them. i might upgrade to the revells. they look like a good pedal and great value for money too!!

i used double cages for years. they were ok, once you wear out the cages on your front foot just swap it with the backfoot and you can get a fair bit of life out of them

i used the DMR pedals for a while too but i found there wasn't enough surface area.. like they have no "corners"

.using the Wellgo magnesiums at the moment. very light and grippy! just don't let it catch your shin... i'd recommend them. otherwise doublecage