Norwich This Sunday!

Adrian

right lads, im going to have the lushest riding bike ever, new wheel, cranks, bb, chain and all that stuff. so i am proper desperate to have a ride as my bike was fooked last time! some of the goons want to ride shez but i know thats hard to get to for some of you, so who wants to ride norwich!!?? i wan to proper push it this time as nothing should be able to break!! and i know dave does aswel! manic ride for the win :D

paul iv got a chain u can have, bout 2-3 weeks old. i replace mine every 3 weeks so ill always have chain...lol this one hasnt snapped yet aswel!!!!! im proud of it

ahh cheers man, im a tad skint atm, so as long as its not raped, that'd be grand, mine seems ok...but its getting on a bit and id rather not lose my face yet!

Do you think we should get a video going and post it up here because ridding in norwich is great and would be cool to have the video up.

i would be happy to film, as long as people tell me when they are gonna do something good...nobody ever does so i miss it all and get bored and put it away!

kool paul did you take footage for the eascoasttrials vid mate cuse i know george did and i may have some new kids from gt yarmouth joinin us and terry from norwich on the pink koxx will text me if he is still intrested in comin out for this ride boys and cant wait to see the new setup adrein mate lol

biddle

kool paul did you take footage for the eascoasttrials vid mate cuse i know george did and i may have some new kids from gt yarmouth joinin us and terry from norwich on the pink koxx will text me if he is still intrested in comin out for this ride boys and cant wait to see the new setup adrein mate lol

biddle

i did a film for them ages ago? when oldskool eastcoast existed...it had scott just before he quit, and marge clearing the big set at norwich.most of them vids were done by marge, stu and scotty i think?

now i guess, since there seems to be a boom of riders again, we have newskool eastcoasttrials! wooop

terry needs to get his ass out! havent seen the dude in freaking ages! always enjoyed a natter with him, and matty. any chance we can get marge out you reckon? be beast!

what happened to mikey wade? rode a t pro...? i remember meeting him a few times

i did a film for them ages ago? when oldskool eastcoast existed...it had scott just before he quit, and marge clearing the big set at norwich.most of them vids were done by marge, stu and scotty i think?

now i guess, since there seems to be a boom of riders again, we have newskool eastcoasttrials! wooop

terry needs to get his ass out! havent seen the dude in freaking ages! always enjoyed a natter with him, and matty. any chance we can get marge out you reckon? be beast!

what happened to mikey wade? rode a t pro...? i remember meeting him a few times

i think that stu has got most of the old eastcoasttrials vids

and i might be there im goin to moon at ma dad because i ant been motocross in ages lol hope i can come i want to pick up ma new cranks of ryan lol

lolololololol thats excellent!

adrian, that stx rc on d521 is still up for grabs :P or if i find my adaptors, we can bodge a 24 onto your bike, be about as fun as aids to ride with though

ive of all the east coast vids, i love them :) i download them all when i started, and thought they were pro. then a few weeks later, i met all the guys, and realised george was not so pro ;) well, hes a pro gay

lolololololol thats excellent!

adrian, that stx rc on d521 is still up for grabs :P or if i find my adaptors, we can bodge a 24 onto your bike, be about as fun as aids to ride with though

ive of all the east coast vids, i love them :) i download them all when i started, and thought they were pro. then a few weeks later, i met all the guys, and realised george was not so pro ;) well, hes a pro gay

paul you will have to send us all the vids on msn sometime lol

If anyone has the old Eastcoasttrials videos I'd like to see them again :) Also is Stu's website still online?

And dont forget the 20 minute epic that I made a few years back :P

i have them all i believe, i shall get off my ass and get them distributed! the ect site is no more, i think stu wanted to start it again...but didn't have the funds at the time?

ahhhh are you dave? rode a white echo? the video had leon and that in it? if so, that rocked, well done, got that too!

yeah if you could get them all uploaded on the web that would be great.

Yes thats the video- with the Eastcoasttrials lot in as well as Essex boys Nick Foster, Leon Neil, Lloyd Watts and Frika.

Yeah thats right I used to ride a white Echo ES2 until it got snap happy. I've had a PX Zebdi for about 3 years now. Used to ride with Jimbo, Scott, Stu, Gay George (:P) and the rest of the guys, many years ago now.

Ahhhhhh Mr Dave Dennis! I've heard plenty about you :) and about all the other guys! I started trials just as the ECT scene started to die off (maybe it was my fault :P) gay George is riding again which is cool (had a large break, stole my Zoot for ages, then got himself a Leeson), and Scotty kept saying he would think about it...nothing happened though :( such a waste of an ace rider

dude, join us, be great to meet you! I'm hoping to get back into trials again for the summer, be pretty ace to get some sweet riding going and make a video like the old ECT ones :)