Norwich This Sunday!

Adrian

Ahhhhhh Mr Dave Dennis! I've heard plenty about you :) and about all the other guys! I started trials just as the ECT scene started to die off (maybe it was my fault :P) gay George is riding again which is cool (had a large break, stole my Zoot for ages, then got himself a Leeson), and Scotty kept saying he would think about it...nothing happened though :( such a waste of an ace rider

dude, join us, be great to meet you! I'm hoping to get back into trials again for the summer, be pretty ace to get some sweet riding going and make a video like the old ECT ones :)

No you wont, you've been saying this for ages now, and then you get on your BMX and backwheel higher than trials riders...COCK. (love you really :))

If you start riding again pauly, then that would be cool. Im getting pretty into riding again, which is getting really awesome :)

Im getting not that bad either, which is awesome. Anyways, I better do some work, as im behind..toodles.

No you wont, you've been saying this for ages now, and then you get on your BMX and backwheel higher than trials riders...COCK. (love you really :))

Haha, i still wont forget Adrian's face when he first saw me do that 'fanny'

I actually had a quick play the other day when you guys were in Norwich, cos Zak came over and we made a lil course, and really enjoyed it, its just a case of learning to hop it again, it feels so awkward now cos the bmx feels so....perfect? i was trying rolling gaps and i keep landing to far forwards-i shall get there eventually i guess! amusingly i can clear a section on my bmx (on the backwheel) better than he zak on my zoot...i love pissing him off, i can even gap further than him on it! so theres hope for me yet....just not on the zoot maybe:P

haha just get a big long high bb scafold pole!! theyre great to learn on and do trials in general.. :D

ooooo im deffo riding as john said he'd lend me his king if i dont get my wheel. king and eno!!!! ooo la la thats what i call a fat spec

Edited by aim@me

haha just get a big long high bb scafold pole!! theyre great to learn on and do trials in general.. :D

you don't realise how sore my arms get after riding your bike, its soooo not natural to ride that :P i love my little zoot (love djbs leeson more though :P) just need to learn to ride the thing again, its too long now, i may try a shorter stem! i think thats half my trouble

there is a decent sized multistorey next to the station yeah, i always park there, cos its safe and easy to get outta norwich!

you could try with the morrsions car park but i *think* they check it, so it could be a bit risky...theres also a big open carpark that george uses behind the station, but its a f**ker to find (for me anyway) and its open...i'm not keen on leaving my car there but you might not care! george is best at giving directions there if you need any help (Y)

there is a decent sized multistorey next to the station yeah, i always park there, cos its safe and easy to get outta norwich!

you could try with the morrsions car park but i *think* they check it, so it could be a bit risky...theres also a big open carpark that george uses behind the station, but its a f**ker to find (for me anyway) and its open...i'm not keen on leaving my car there but you might not care! george is best at giving directions there if you need any help (Y)

Tis called riverside car park :) thats were most of us park, its probably the easiest and its like $6.20 all day? which isnt all that bad.

Ill be there, sporting my new skills, like static 180's...holy shit im getting good now :) can tap alot bigger now...possibly pushing 2 and a half feet :):) w00p w00p..actually this talking is making me want to ride.

Ill be back later, to update if i learn anything new :)

right well i think iv got a wheel sorted (jons) but its gonna be smooth :( no grind :( does anyone have any pads that are good on smooth rims?? as i need good brakes to ride properly. also has anyone got a helmet they could lend me?? dave, have you got any i could borrow? cheers lads

Tis called riverside car park :)

yeah thats the one, i kinda forgot to write the name :P

right well i think iv got a wheel sorted (jons) but its gonna be smooth :( no grind :( does anyone have any pads that are good on smooth rims?? as i need good brakes to ride properly. also has anyone got a helmet they could lend me?? dave, have you got any i could borrow? cheers lads

tar? i've got a f**kload of 'decent' stuff, you know, as good as tar gets anyway....or just grind it and don't tell him? i may have a pisspot spare somewhere, don't count on it though

i need some tar :P my front brakes about as good as aids

oi dont copy pauls saying. and dont worry i have a wheel WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i had to get it in green though :( but i got some money off so im still kinda happy. my is just gonna have to look mega gay for a few months.. ah well DAVID! HELMET! BRING SUNDAY! :( thanks

oi dont copy pauls saying. and dont worry i have a wheel WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i had to get it in green though :( but i got some money off so im still kinda happy. my is just gonna have to look mega gay for a few months.. ah well DAVID! HELMET! BRING SUNDAY! :( thanks

i have to helmets and ryan has first dibs on one of them and im usin the other lol

biddle