Do You Get Hassle Whilst Riding Street?

ridelife

hey everyone,

im just wondering if anyone else gets hassle from old people or chavs whilst riding street???

post story here ;)

hi dan, allll the god damm time,like yesterday some chav swung a punch at casper and told us 2 f**k off, let's just see what he has to say when he ant got a load of his m8s backing him up next time.

cheers mark.

fukin old people, why havent you got a seat, has some1 stolen it, did u lose your seat, you cant sit down, were is your seat. well duhh i fukin aint got 1 how many people who ask you that a day it gets on your nerves so badd

What do you expect.

I 90 percent garuntee when you first saw a trials bike you said why's it got no seat.

So yeah.

We always get kicked out of the cnter of town by these bloody binmen/litterpickers.

They have no right to tell us what to do.

Theres one cocky shit who goes mental.

Gosh i love him to bits.

hmm well mine would have to be in sheff. This lad shouted loadsa sh*t to us so we all sort of started to walk away, then the lad ran at us so we was all riding off, then we found us again and started calling us "pussy's" for running off and he said "eya i only wanted to sell u some coke" (more like kick sh*t out of us haha

but you ccant beat drunk people :rolleyes: