Short Or Long 20" Trials Bike

trialsr lee

time for my famous mod bashing........

go for a short, there isnt much point in a long mod in my eyes, if a short mod is too short then you need a stock.

A short mod can fit on small rocks, is more flicky, can bunnyhop well, sidehop well and generally have mor advantages than long mods.

this is my personal opinion though, I am sure others will dissagree

i would have to agree with alic.

But i would also say that if you are a CLS wannabe and just want to go massive on street then a long may suit that type of riding better. looking at the top 20" compettion riders you will find that most ride short bikes dispite their height. comas being about 6,3" and riding a monty the way he does is the perfect example.

i ride a short and couldnt ever see myself on a long 20"

tom ......

Some time ago when I still rode mod, the worst 20" frame I ever had was a long GU, and the best - a 221ti which was really short. The GU was horrible, disgusting, bad and almost turned me gay. Now having ridden stock for half a year I find the long GU awesome. No idea what this means but maybe if you're going from stock, a long mod will feel more friendly?

I don't think how tall you are matters really, its just how you feel on the bike. Im around 6ft and i think for me that a long mod is better because my mission is way to short, It feels like the front end is pulling me down all the time <_< . And when i ride a long mod it just sits on the back wheel really nice :D so i decided to get a long frame (Y)