Koxx Days 2007

KOXX-UK

KOXX CAMP AND KOXX DAYS 2007.

In some ways the whole event has become a victim of its own success. So many visitors now want to make their way to the event that numbers have had to be capped. From my allocation I have10 places left. Many people have already booked their place by mailing me and completing the registration form.

This year it will not be possible to turn up on the day, pitch your tent and join in, this directive has come from the site owners, a situation beyond the control of KOXX. All those that take part in this year’s activities must pre register or risk making a wasted journey; apparently it’s a health and safety matter.

As I said above, there are 10 places left, email me if you want to come and I will mail you an application form.

Fred Savage.

How many people are doing the comp???? and how many are just going to ride Buthiers???? i will "possibly" ride the comp, but at the mo have got more of an interest in doing something else while the comp is on so that i can earn a few £££.

it would be interesting to see how many Brits will enter the comp??? What route will sam and tom be doing Ian??? as it will be majority of the english i need to be "around" on the 2 competition days

Waynio..............................

so if we dont submit an entry form, which we probably cant as there are probably no places left, we cant even turn up on the day and ride?

Rooms - camping places - competition entries have never been available in unlimited numbers, by "dont submit an entry form" I assume you mean for the comp, in which case your correct, you can't just turn up on the day.

"thats stupid, theres gonna be alot of people just turning up and you think ur gonna turn them all away?"

As I said rooms - camping places - competition entries have never been available in unlimited numbers. I won't be responsible for turning any one away, quite the opposite, trying to ensure those that visit have actually applied to do what they intend to do thus avoiding disappointment.

To do any of the three things listed you have to make an application. If you turn up on the day just to ride, its up to you. I see no problem with staying outside of the complex and traveling in each day, but I'm not sure how that will be dealt with on site, I've not asked, its not my concern.

"oh no i wouldnt do the comp id make a fool of myself,

i was wondering if it would be possible just to go there , no comp and all the rest of it, as there wont be enough places left for all of the guys i know who wanted to go?"

matt

Events like this are always the same, ten times the number of people say they are going than actually go, send your applications in, its not to late.

Fred.

So, I have to write an application to yourself fred if I just want to camp, and NOT take part in the comp?

Please say correct or something similar :)

I'm on my knees now! PLEASE read my 1st post.

email me and I will mail out an application form by return, once completed mail it back to me.

Fred.

For the people who went last year, it wasnt exactly the "tidyest" campsite? and it ISNT a place Koxx own, it is a place that is "borrowed" therefore is used and should be left in the state it is first in. it didnt last year therefore the owners of Buthiers have tightened the issues up that they had last year.

i dont see it as a problem, i am a koxx team rider and have an invite to the event, the 2 people i take with me have paid for their stay there. it only becomes a problem for the people who are attempting not to pay.

if you want to go do as fred says, e-mail him with your requirements and he will sort them out and send back the necessary forms etc.

its become a head ache for everyone from what happened last year, yes it was a good laugh an all, but we have sort of brought it on ourselves.

Waynio...........................